Reply to topic Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Who likes wearing panties
Post panties 
i love wearing them, cock goes so hard as soon as i put them on

I love wearing panties and stockings. Feel so sexy sucking on a nice cock knowing I look good. THEN THE FEELING AS THEY ARE GENTLY SLIPPED SIDEWAYS AND A NICE COCK SLOWLY TAKING ME FROM BEHIND

got a super hard on reading these in my panties. love wearing lingerie

Don't wear panties myself, but I love fucking guys whilst they are wearing panties and stockings. I bend them over, pull down the panties (or pull a thong strap aside), part their cheeks and penetrate them with my big cock. We are both being turned on by the panties!

Post panties 
Love panties, tight ones especially,

Post HMMMMMMM 
Panties ~~ nope
I am a thong gal myself, love my hub has gone commando for years! Easier access and lots of fun

http://www.yuvutu.com/embed_video.php?uri==EmM3MGZmJmNxMWOiBTOwImN0MzNw0DazFGamYSMxMjM4EDOyQDM5EDMy0TY25mJxEzMyQTM4IDNwkTMwITPiZnb/QDct5yRQ1kLxATMwATVy00XzMzMxAzMy8CMk9CM28CZo9SZ2lGbtQ2byB3Lt92YuUHd1ZXd55ibkN2LvoDc0RHa&rw=vITLy0CdyFGcvMzMzEDMzIzLvVGZpZ3Lt
Post pantys 
I love wearing my wife knickers while shes at work wanking n spunking in them then wash em befor she gets home same with all her undies and love wankng n spunkng over her black pvc shiny knee boots

Post an understatement... 
To say I like wearing panties would be a serious understatement if I've ever heard one. In fact anyone interested in just a sampleof my collection please check out this gallery and please give me your feedback...
http://postimg.org/gallery/3hodcczxs/

Post love them 
I just love wearing panties and stockings. My wife bought me my first pair of panties but she hasn't seen me in stockings yet. I love seeing my cum on black stockings. I even wore them under my jeans while I went to the shops, my cock was so hard until I got home, then I had to wank off all over my stockings.

i like sheer panties and luv tights
sheers are the best. Wink Wink

Post pantys 
love wearing black knickers while wanking

Post pantys 
panty wearer looking for others into ph wanks

Post Wearing panties 
i love wearing panties and sucking cock in gloryholes. I love being fucked But sucking cock in panties is my favorite. Feeling a cock get hard in my mouth is exciting and the explosion of cum makes me very horney.

Reply to topic Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next