Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Stroke your cock to me
Post Stroke your cock to me 
I've visited yuvutu for a while but have only posted myself recently..(check them out!) So I'm pretty new, but I think I would love to see a man rub himself to my pictures or vids.. watching somebody spread their load on me..would be so sexy and have me wet for days. I would like to take pictures just for you to cum on if there is anything specific, or have you jerking with me in the background :) please please!

Post Tribute 
I would love to cum on your pics.

My favorites are open mouths and gaping pussies.

JS

Post My pleasure ma'am 
I would love to cum on a picture of you. It could be your tits or your face, maybe your spread open pussy. Pretty much anything. It turns me on knowing that you enjoy seeing me cum for you.

Post Love to have you watch 
Older man here (50s) who would love to have you watch me rub my cock to your pics on cam

Post Tributes 
Hi, would love to film a tribute for you, could you send me some pics of yourself, i love bent over or pussy spread open.

Ta

Post Would love to 
I would love to send you a tribute. Can you send me some pics of you???

Post stroke my cock 
hi there I would love to stroke my cock while you watched if so Skype me slimbo121 or email some pics to slimbo121@hotmail.com would be happy to dump a load of cum for you love ass pics and open pussy

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1