Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Chat room on mobile phone?
Post Chat room on mobile phone? 
Is it possible to get chat to work on a mobile phone?

Yes, it's possible, you just need to open m.yuvutu.com, do the login and go to the Chat.

Thanks!

Post I don't agree with mod. 
So I use to be able to get into the chat room in my iPhone, but no more. When I click on chat I'm taken to a flash page that is green, blue and a bolt behind the text on the page. The page would them be working "icon spinning" and I would then be taken to the chat room. Now it just stays on the flash page that I just described and won't take me into chat. FYi, this is on a iPhone. If anyone can help to solve this issue and advise how to make the chat work on an iPhone again, many would appreciate it and the site would get more traffic too!!!

Ps sorry for the poor grammar and spelling.....on an iPhone,lol!

Post Re: I don't agree with mod. 
alpine97 wrote:
So I use to be able to get into the chat room in my iPhone, but no more. When I click on chat I'm taken to a flash page that is green, blue and a bolt behind the text on the page. The page would them be working "icon spinning" and I would then be taken to the chat room. Now it just stays on the flash page that I just described and won't take me into chat. FYi, this is on a iPhone. If anyone can help to solve this issue and advise how to make the chat work on an iPhone again, many would appreciate it and the site would get more traffic too!!!

Ps sorry for the poor grammar and spelling.....on an iPhone,lol!

I know tho is old and not many use the forums but I too have a similar problem w my I phone. I can get on but can not stay on for very long before I get that screen. It'll just happen out of the blue. Eis there a phone out there that'll allow you to cam and have all the features one would have on a computer? Thanks in advance if there's anyOne who can help

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1