Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Looking for tributers :)
Post Looking for tributers :) 
There we go, my story :

My husband and I love to make sexy photos and vidoes for our own pleasure, per example when we get away from each other, we can masturbate on this. That said, last summer we went at the beach to do a sexy photoshoot of us. As the time moved on, we took many pictures, but what had to happens happened... we became aroused and we desired each other.

One of my fantasy is to do it in nature, so we found an isolated spot on the beach in order to make love. I do remember the sweet sea aroma and the radiant sun on our skins, we were so sexy, so in love, in passion, the moment was perfect.

As I was standing up, my lover was behind me, slowly kissing my neck while caressing my body, I felt in security in his arms and I was so horny. He then proceed to undress me completly. After a moment though, I did suddenly noticed that someone was watching us from afar, he did seem to be masturbating at us.

Take note that my husband and I are together since our teen and we never had anyone else in our sexual life, we're always faithfull. So, you can see why I did panic when I knew someone was watching.

I told my husband to stop, that we had to move away, as I bent to gather my clothes, I felt his penis in me. He did penetrate me when I was bent, vulnerable ! He whispered in my ears, he doesn't have camera, he doesn't come close, let's just make love.

My fear progressively made place to excitement, I became so horny about the situation, it actually surprised me. I decided to let it go, I gave myself away in the moment, I closed my eyes while he was doing me from behind. Then, as we changed position, I always made sure that my body was viewable by our visitor, I even did some potition to emphasize on my charms for him. It was an awesome moment.

After a while, he left. My husband turned me on my back, on the warm sand, and he took me missionary style until he did ejaculate in me. As he did, I felt each pulses from his penis as the sperm was dropping deep within my intimicy.

I then gathered my bathing suit and put my clothes on. As we rode home, I remember feeling his sperm dripping down my bikini... I was uncomfortable, but aroused, my husband too. Once at home, he took me again on the kitchen table.

This moment did ignite within me a desire to be seen and desired. I now love to see the effect I can have on a man. I decided to open my account here in order to share some picture of me, to see how you can want me, to see you tribute me. As I can see you masturbating and ejaculating on a printed picture of me, I can feel this moment again, it spices my masturbation sessions and I feel so desired, I masturbate at the tribute.

In public, I won't share picture that will include my face. Only people on my friend list will be able to see more of me, so if you're trustworthy, won't share my content without my consent and agree to tribute me regularly, you might become one of my luck tributers. Come on, we can have fun, you get to masturbate on my personnal pictures while I feel desired enough to masturbate and comment as well. All I ask, it has to be done within mutual respect of our private live. If I trust you enough, I might give you my first name so you can moan it when you orgasm on me.

As for me, I'm a brunette, dark skin, petite silhouette with C breast. I'm of legal age of course, so come enjoy your girl next door. I do not have a perfect body, but to me it add to the beauty !

The idea is so arousing, I can't wait !

xxx

P.S I just registered on this site, I don't know yet how it all work. we can do it in private, or you can reach me at

http://xhamster.com/user/PetiteCerise

Post Re: Looking for tributers :) 
Lovely story, unfortunately it appears to be spam because PetiteCerise does not exist on Hamster....

petitecerise wrote:
There we go, my story :

My husband and I love to make sexy photos and vidoes for our own pleasure, per example when we get away from each other, we can masturbate on this. That said, last summer we went at the beach to do a sexy photoshoot of us. As the time moved on, we took many pictures, but what had to happens happened... we became aroused and we desired each other.

One of my fantasy is to do it in nature, so we found an isolated spot on the beach in order to make love. I do remember the sweet sea aroma and the radiant sun on our skins, we were so sexy, so in love, in passion, the moment was perfect.

As I was standing up, my lover was behind me, slowly kissing my neck while caressing my body, I felt in security in his arms and I was so horny. He then proceed to undress me completly. After a moment though, I did suddenly noticed that someone was watching us from afar, he did seem to be masturbating at us.

Take note that my husband and I are together since our ***** and we never had anyone else in our sexual life, we're always faithfull. So, you can see why I did panic when I knew someone was watching.

I told my husband to stop, that we had to move away, as I bent to gather my clothes, I felt his penis in me. He did penetrate me when I was bent, vulnerable ! He whispered in my ears, he doesn't have camera, he doesn't come close, let's just make love.

My fear progressively made place to excitement, I became so horny about the situation, it actually surprised me. I decided to let it go, I gave myself away in the moment, I closed my eyes while he was doing me from behind. Then, as we changed position, I always made sure that my body was viewable by our visitor, I even did some potition to emphasize on my charms for him. It was an awesome moment.

After a while, he left. My husband turned me on my back, on the warm sand, and he took me missionary style until he did ejaculate in me. As he did, I felt each pulses from his penis as the sperm was dropping deep within my intimicy.

I then gathered my bathing suit and put my clothes on. As we rode home, I remember feeling his sperm dripping down my bikini... I was uncomfortable, but aroused, my husband too. Once at home, he took me again on the kitchen table.

This moment did ignite within me a desire to be seen and desired. I now love to see the effect I can have on a man. I decided to open my account here in order to share some picture of me, to see how you can want me, to see you tribute me. As I can see you masturbating and ejaculating on a printed picture of me, I can feel this moment again, it spices my masturbation sessions and I feel so desired, I masturbate at the tribute.

In public, I won't share picture that will include my face. Only people on my friend list will be able to see more of me, so if you're trustworthy, won't share my content without my consent and agree to tribute me regularly, you might become one of my luck tributers. Come on, we can have fun, you get to masturbate on my personnal pictures while I feel desired enough to masturbate and comment as well. All I ask, it has to be done within mutual respect of our private live. If I trust you enough, I might give you my first name so you can moan it when you orgasm on me.

As for me, I'm a brunette, dark skin, petite silhouette with C breast. I'm of legal age of course, so come enjoy your girl next door. I do not have a perfect body, but to me it add to the beauty !

The idea is so arousing, I can't wait !

xxx

P.S I just registered on this site, I don't know yet how it all work. we can do it in private, or you can reach me at

http://xhamster.com/user/PetiteCerise
Confused

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1