Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
debbie smith bi tv
Post debbie smith bi tv 
hello debbie smith bi tv here

i can now accommodate at my girlfriends bungalow in rock ferry but i'm only available at weekends as I'm a shift worker i can do some week day meets that and that would be every other 3rd week when i do my early shift

now i'm looking for men or other TV/TS that are not camera shy (but not important as i will always get permission of my sex dates if they mind it being filmed)

I'm into being fucked and fucking other men and otherTV/TS and can be dom or sub class debbie as 50/50 love wanking my sissy clit / kissing and being tied up and ballgaged / Blindfold / cummed on group fun also enjoy being recorded while being used i have many clothes lots of underwear and a few heels my dream is to meet a man and women and have a bisex 3some and for you to turn me into your sex toy im a cock sucking cum loving whore yes you can cum in my mouth and i will swallow all of it

debbie is also will up for some outdoor fun would love some to take this slut dogging

one more thing it's looking like i can only start meeting up with men or other TV/TS until after march 2016 as i have to go and buy debbie the slut some new clothing long story short got busted in 2012 for being a CD/TV and was convinced to bin it all but it has not stopped me from doing it

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1