Reply to topic Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Why do you visit YUVUTU?
The wife is kind of on the fence about videos. She's not really into it but let's me film every once in a blue moon. I would love to contribute more if I can.

I come on to see videos of all sorts, my friends/girlfriend like to watch them too. So it makes for quite a fun viewing experience, and we pick up one or two things in the process haha.

Do your friends know you have videos on here?

Post tell my friends? ar you MAD?! 
Dicknjane7 wrote:
Do your friends know you have videos on here?

Not a chance! Embarassed

mind you, they DO know that we've made a few videos for our own personal consumption.
I've played a double bluff and declared that "they're on the internet for all to see...." which makes everyone think that you're joking of course (or at least I hope so!)

just be bloody careful if you're posting stuff that there's nothing too obvious in the foreground/background which might identify the perpetrators! Shocked

speaking of which, if anyone knows of any decent FREE video software that can blur/obscure faces please let me know...

Post Chat visits... 
We love sharing erotic times with like-minded people. Still boggles my mind that the world is plugged in here. There are a few that really need to grow up, and respect others much more than they do. Thats a definite downer..!! I personally get off watching anyone reach climax, with hot sex chat. Our sexual experiences seem to be enjoyed by everyone and that is sooo damn hot. Wish there were more comments within our profile...trying to post the unique situations that are most memorable. So glad to have found many friends....never ever expected this. Luv ya..............talk soon. XXx

Hey welcome, If you need any help or have any questions please contact me

I love to watch real people who look like real people expressing their human sexuality, which I believe is a beautiful thing.

I'd love to chat or message with someone, but am having a hard time finding intelligent conversation that isn't just directing into a quick and dirty sex scene--not that I'm against dirty talk, but I do like the intellectual side of sexuality, too.

You and me both.

pix

Post why I visit yuvutu 
I want to thank you for welcoming us to this amazing site. We visit this site often, my spouse and I enjoy the variety of information. We are always so amazed.

I love to share pics and stories of myself and my wife's sexual activities. I also enjoy others who do the same. The cams are great and it's very hot to watch anyone reach climax. I enjoy shooting a load as I am being watched and/or with others.

Post pretty cool forum 
very good site very interactive

A quick browse through this thread does reveal a myriad of themes, myself as a newbie exploring site, chatting, storing some vids, and pics, flirting, sating my needs as a voyeur and exphibitionist and maybe meeting.

Post like Ships in the Night 
Since joining no problems , took time to adjust to new layout. We have made many friends here, but passing of one of my friends . Everyone seemed really nice and helpful.... Then we ran into a few members that made it less enjoyable and persistent.... requests, rudeness, I could go on... So we stepped back for awhile and then some of my personal uploads that had very high ratings gone... Didn't read fully by doing so had lost our subscription and before we try and get those numbers back up ~~~ will it be worth it, OR is it CLOSING DOWN??? SADDEN BELLA

http://www.yuvutu.com/embed_video.php?uri==EmM3MGZmJmNxMWOiBTOwImN0MzNw0DazFGamYSMxMjM4EDOyQDM5EDMy0TY25mJxEzMyQTM4IDNwkTMwITPiZnb/QDct5yRQ1kLxATMwATVy00XzMzMxAzMy8CMk9CM28CZo9SZ2lGbtQ2byB3Lt92YuUHd1ZXd55ibkN2LvoDc0RHa&rw=vITLy0CdyFGcvMzMzEDMzIzLvVGZpZ3Lt
Reply to topic Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next