Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
sex toys
Post sex toys 
How many of the ladies out there like to use sex toys?

My man surprised me a bought a vibe cock ring to buzz me with. I love it! His cock is so nice already but having it deep in me while buzzing my clit is so orgasmic.. I posted a picture of it and his cock , so hot. Hope you agree! I might even like this better than my rabbit....maybe

Post sex toys 
What woman doesn't like to use sex toys. Secretly i think we all like them in one form or another.

Post Sex toys and Sex aids 
All the toys and games i have I really like my non operated penis formed http://www.sexpiration.com/. It's flexible and is excellent when you want to have a dp with a actual penis simultaneously. Maybe it's that preference something inner factor, but friend weak as I contact him is my preferred. Sex Toys are safer than anything else it will gice relaxation andd it suits in any position for Men and Women both can take the benefit of Sex Toys.

Nowadays, sex is become fun and enjoyment for all people. There are lots of women who likes to use various sex toys which seems like a men's penis and help to get sex enjoyment to her.

Nowadays, sex is become fun and enjoyment for all people. There are lots of women who likes to use various sex toys which seems like a men's penis and help to get sex enjoyment to her.

Using Adult toys in love game is a best thing. It is great idea to spice up your sex goddess. With that you can realize your partner how innovative your are. Add new task in your love game with wild fantasy. for more visit at Sexpiration.com

Post using sex toys 
i love sex toys in my pussy and ass (and not only sex toys)

I use a lot from vibrators, plugs, dildos to nipple clamps and gags. I cant live without them Laughing

http://www.xvideos.com/video21823295/tangled_tanzi_double_anal_punishment jump to 4th min Smile

Sexspielzeuge sind wie Gewürze zum Gericht, sie verschönern sexuelle Spiele;) Razz

Adoro i giocattoli, aggiungono un sacco di emozioni Wink

One of my best friends uses three of them and they're all different. By the way, I also like to use something like that since it really helps to improve the masturbation process. Besides, when I decided to order it, I've also turned to sex doll leg and ordered it. I like such things)) What do you think?

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1