Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
ideas
Post ideas 
hi all, I'm just posting to put across some ideas to make this site much more fun and relaxing for like minded people, I have been visiting this site for 3 years with different profiles, I have deleted many due to problems , but I love yuvutu its a chance for normal people that want to share their sex lifes to do so without being judged, but 7/10 people on here will have the fear of being recognised which will put them off posting, we all know that can lead if its seen by the wrong eyes to someone's life being ruined, that's why the post on here because its not to well known and its private, I go on x videos don't post videos though but when I see comments on other videos you see some nasty comments which also is a factor in putting people off posting their own content, on here out of all the 3 years I have been on I have only seen 2 or 3 mean comments, may I suggest a system added that members if they wish to do so can trigger an option that only allows members with their own content to view thiers? this will then persuade people and give them the confidence to post knowing they are safe from being exposed which my gf is afraid of and so am I.

also may I ask why videos don't upload often anymore ? its used to be twice a day.

thank you

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1