Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Video updates not regular
Post Video updates not regular 
There are regularly gaps of days between any new videos appearing. Is there a reason for this?
Is the site becoming less frequented/viewed (as in hits)?
Is it time to look elsewhere for a site to post on (if yuvutu is winding down?)
I hope not as it was a great little site, but content, comments, views etc are a lot less now than a year or so ago...

Post .... 
Videos and photos are screened by us moderators, it takes 2 of us to agree they are suitable for the site. During the summer months they do slow down due to many people going on vacation, this includes us as well. Things will soon get back to normal ☺

Got to agree that this site has gone back since I first joined about eight years ago. Vids are much shorter & offer little in the way of getting to the stage of getting cock hard if one needed to have a wank. Fuck sake why bother to upload a vid lasting 50 seconds which sadly is getting more common of late.
My membership (yearly) was due last weekend and reluctantly I renewed it but unless things improve it will be my last time.

Today is 7/01/17 & its been exactly one week since a vid was uploaded. For subscribers this is simply not good enough & makes one wonder if the site is after going out of business What was once a great site its to put it bluntly gone to fuck..

Post updates. 
I fully agree with the previous posters about updates. Both as a viewer an as an uploader. There is an irregular gap between updates. being irregular steers a lot of surfers away from the site to other ones that are updated more consistenly.
Are we seing the last of yuvutu as we know it?. Time will tell.

Post Tuesday, June 13 
I am typing this on Tuesday evening. Vids have not been updated since Sunday. I have personally uploaded two that have not appeared yet. It is discouraging.
As for the comment about short vids: I am guilty as charged. The nature of my specialty makes long vids difficult. Besides, I'm new here and not fully up to speed yet.
On the other hand, if a 4 minute vid contains 20 seconds of dead air, 20 seconds of too dark, out of focus visuals and 30 seconds of the camera pointing at the floor or the ceiling I'd rather watch 50 seconds of quality work.

Post Moderators 
Is there a need for additional moderators to speed things up? I understand the need to choose moderators carefully and prevent a loss of control over the sight but I also identify with the frustration and concern of those posting in his thread.

I notice .. never a compliment when videos are approved within 1 hour .. also, often, complaints are the only posts on forums. Crying or Very sad

I notice .. never a compliment when videos are approved within 1 hour .. also, often, complaints are the only posts on forums. Crying or Very sad

Ah human nature; we are so spoiled that we complain about things that would have seemed nigh miraculous to people a generation ago. Thank you for putting things in proper perspective.

Post upload not loaded! 
I uploaded a video on 07/31 and it is not on the site.
Same thing happened two weeks ago and those vids. never came up.
what is going on??
Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1