Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
New format
Post New format 
Been a paid up member for seven years as I have found this an excellent site until today when I clicked in to see a totally different designed site that is in my opinion regressive in every aspect in comparison to the one I browsed twelve hours ago.

This being done without prior notification is simply not on and would like an explaination.

Post New format 
I agree and it's not just because it's new. The old version is so much easier to navigate and more pleasant to view. Where do you find your own profile page or 'my videos'?

Post Re: New format 
Lindian wrote:
Where do you find your own profile page or 'my videos'?

Simple .. Point your mouse over your avatar at the top-right of the page, then click on your username.

Post Issues 
You have eliminated key features that enhanced user experience.

1. Ability to tell which videos are "HD" by looking at thumbnail.

2. Ability to tell who Favorited a video so that one can network with people that share similar tastes.

It is one thing to come up with a fancy design. It is another to see how people actually use your product and preserve it. It looks good. All we are saying is don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

Post not pleased 
We really don't like it at all, loved the old style and want it back, all our stuff on one page now wer're bombarded with 'feeds' and updates from other users. :cry:

Post What Happen? 
Is it because of the "new format" that the "Most Recent" videos are dated Jan 1, 2017. Is so please give me back the old format and the more recent videos! Thanks.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1