Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
The Cone vibrator....is it any good?
Post The Cone vibrator....is it any good? 
I heard about this new vibrator called "The Cone" that is supposed to give earth shattering orgasms.

Anybody tried it? Is this true?

I'm thinking of Xmas pressies for the missus here... Wink

Post The cone 
My experience with the cone wasnt great tbh however my m8 swears by hers. However if you are looking for earth shattering you cant beat the rabbit or a hitachi magic wand :)

Thanks LadyDelish...that Hitachi Wand looks like what I'm looking for....an amazing bit of technology!

Post Hitachi Wand 
We've got some experience with the wand...... Just incase you've never seen our profile. This is the MrMybest here so I can't say that I've ever had an orgasm from it. But Mybest has if you've ever seen her videos of her getting the Hitachi the orgasms seem to be so intense. When we use the wand she always says it's too much and makes her really itchy. She's almost ***** from the wand before. We have to take breaks from the wand so she can catch her breath. Great toy in my opinion, But she says it does have draw backs.

Cool, thanks MrMyBest....I've just had a look at the video you mentioned....that wand looks bigger than I thought...it looks quite unweildy in practice. Nice vid regardless though! Wink

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1