Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
How often do you masturbate?
im married usually have sex 4 times a week but i crack one off twice a day usually on cam with people watching its far more off a turn on than the wife lol

if anyone wants to add me for a c2c feel free nwukmale@live.com lol

I'm in my 50s and think I've cum about every day of my life since my youth - if i didn't get a fuck, i ended the day with a wank and quite often started the day with one too. just because you're getting sex it doesn't mean you can't make yourself cum! my (new) wife and I fuck almost every day but i still wank. she makes herself cum too, with fingers or vibrator.

sex is fun, get as much as you can is my advice!

Post I masturbat since my 9th Age 
I am 64 years old and masturbate since my 9th Age regularly ie every day. (For many years I have regularly 3 times a day masturbating.) That's 56 years. During this time I had masturbated about 26 733 times. Even now when I masturbate on average 2.6-times per week. Therefore I have the exact figures because I've run out of interest in a sexual diary. Take a look at the link time, I am Mr.Z.
http://www2.hu-berlin.de/sexology/GESUND/ARCHIV/MAY_99.HTM
I once tried (out of interest) to get along without masturbation at the age of 23 years, 21 days, I have endured, it was hell.
About addict sexual behavior, there is an interesting link.
http://www.aerztegesundheit.de/sex1.htm
Incidentally Health impairments I have never found today. So do not worry.
I masturbate even better than I've GV.
Very Happy

Post Mastubation 
I masturbate 3 to 5 times a day....42 y/o Female, married, sex 4 to 5 times a week. 2 times with Hubby.

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2