Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Cyber MFMF
Post Cyber MFMF 
Cyber MFMF
Vid got the idea from an episode of “Real Sex” on late night HBO. There was a segment on cybersex, and in it there is a woman who is sex chatting with some guy and her boyfriend was right next to her touching her according to the words of the guy online. Vid noticed that his girlfriend Marsha was watching intently and her breathing became a bit ragged.

“Wow, that scene was really erotic,” Vid commented to his girlfriend, “Think you might want to try it?”

“Uh, well , I don’t know. How do you find someone to do that with?” she asked.

“Well, you find a adult chat website, find a couple that you think might be fun, and then you arrange to play,” Vid responded.

The next few days, the two of them talked about this adventure. Vid was heartened to hear Marsha bringing up the subject by herself. Clearly she was thinking about it and maybe even tempted to do it.

Ever since his visit with Ron and Pat, Vid had been thinking about how to get his girlfriend involved. Now that he knew that he liked to play with cocks, the next step for Vid was to move on to bi MFM or MFMF. To him, that would be the best of both worlds.

Of course, the thing that would make it even better would be if he could get his girlfriend involved. She was the love of his life, and sex with her was the best he ever had up to then. Maybe, just maybe, he thought, a safe cybersex MFMF experience might be a non-threatening way to ease her into this kind of sex.

The next day, Vid discussed this strategy online with Pat. To his surprise, she volunteered Ron and herself to be the online couple. “Bet, we could make her cum really hard,” she boasted. Knowing them, Vid knew it was not an empty claim.

That evening, Vid talked with Pat about trying the cybersex meeting with a couple the next night. He could tell that she was nervous but that she was also aroused by the thought. Her high sexual libido finally won out and she agreed to try it.

The following evening, Vid got the computer all set up. Pat came home from work and took a little bit longer getting showered. He could see her form through the glass shower door and her hands were soaping herself over and over. Hmmm, he thought, she is getting herself excited for this meeting.

“Vid,” she whispered in a hushed and slightly hoarse voice when she got out, “I am worried. What if they recognize us? Or what if they record us and then post it all over the internet? I’d be mortified!”

Vid tried to calm her down, “Well, we have those masks from Halloween. We could put them on and no one would be able to recognize us.”

The time that Vid had arranged with Ron and Pat came around, and his hands shook as Vid fired up the visual chat software. Suddenly, Vid heard Ron’s voice asking him to turn on the webcam. Vid and Marsha’s picture came up and then so did theirs. They were already naked.

Vid introduced Ron and Pat to his girlfriend, and then Ron took over.

“Marsha, if I were there with you, I would unbutton your blouse. . . pull it off your body. . . and then unsnap your bra and let your breasts spill out.”

As he said each step, Vid followed along and carried out the actions on Marsha. He could feel her body shivering with both a bit of fear and with excitement as each piece of clothing came off.

“Now, I would pull your pants down. . . and then remove your panties,” Ron continued.

Vid again followed along, and soon Marsha was standing naked in front of the webcam. Her pendulous breasts with the curves that drove Vid crazy were displayed for their guests to see. Ron and Pat could see the freckles that scattered across her tan body and the strip of trimmed red hair that stood guard just above her labial lips.

Vid quickly removed his clothes and stood behind his girlfriend. He began to kiss the back of her neck only to see goosebumps form on her as he did so.

“Now, look over here. If I were there I would massage your breasts and rub your nipples between my fingers like this,” and he demonstrated by touching Pat’s breasts.

Vid continued to kiss Marsha’s neck while he reached around and caressed her breasts in just the manner that Ron was describing. Marsha’s breathing was getting deeper and her eyes were fixed on Ron’s fingers on Pat’s breasts.

Pat’s sexy voice came over the computer, “Oooo, doesn’t that feel good, Marsha. I can feel myself starting to get wet feeling Ron’s fingers on my breasts and watching Vid make your nipples stand up.”

Pat’s response was the word “yes,” but it came out more of a low, whispered moan than a clearly pronounce word.

The action was having an effect on the guys, too, and both cocks were standing up and jiggling to and fro with sexual tension.

“And if I were there,” Ron continued and performed each action on Pat, “I would trail my finger down your body, caressing and kissing my way down to your lovely pussy.”

Vid reached around Marsha and let his finger stroke her pussy lips. He could tell from the sweet smell of her arousal that she was becoming incredibly turned on. As he inserted a finger into her puhnani hole, he could feel her wetness flowing freely. Her eyes were riveted on the action on the computer screen and as Ron started to lick Pat pussy, both women moaned simultaneously.

Vid moved around to Marsha’s front and started to lick her pussy, too. Her hands went to his head and she pulled his face into her.

Ron looked up for a second and declared, “No I am going to flick my tongue around your clit until you are so crazy with pleasure that you cum hard.”

Again Vid followed along, using his tongue to flick, and lick, and swirl around Marsha’s clit. He could feel it swell and become engorged and as his partner’s muscles tense, he could feel it retract a bit into its hood. Vid knew that Marsha was close, very close.

On the screen, Pat was moaning loudly and encouraging Ron, “Yes, baby, yes, like that… oh, god, that feels so good. Make me cum, Lover, make me cum so hard. I love it, I love it, I . . . I . . .”

Then all the rest of her words were lost as she went into spasms of shaking and screaming. As her orgasm took over her, the sight and sound of it as well as Vid’s skillful tonguing of her pussy sent her over the edge, too.

“Oh, my god, Vid, I cumming, honey, I’m cumming . . .” the rest was a series of groans and cries that left her body shuddering wildly.

The session had just started and Vid just knew that the rest would go well. His erection was so hard it ached, and he could see that Ron’s uncut 7 and a half inches was also at full staff. He couldn’t wait to see what would happen next.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1