Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
The First time
Post The First time 
We had been chatting for a while online and actually decided to take the plunge and arrange a first meet. I was in a job that allowed me a 3 hour mid day break and set the meet up at a local little chef. I told the guy that i wanted him to greet T as though they were lovers who hadnt seen each other for a while and to not have any underwear on so she could see the reaction she was having. Also she was to go out into the carpark when he arrived and for them to kiss. We waited for a little while and he pulled up. T went out to meet him. They smiled at each other and kissed as I had instructed. A long hard kiss. More than i was expecting but everything i had hoped for. She was well up for this. He came in and sat down and i could see he was rock solid through his jeans. This didnt escape T either. I knew she would be wet. We did the smalltalk thing for a while and I sent them off home. I would follow and arrive about 15 mins after they got there. I texted T and told her when i got home I wanted her and him to be upstairs on the bed naked and her to be sucking his cock. I arrived. I couldnt hear anything. I slowly climbed the stairs, my heart pounding at what i would see. As i walked into the bedroom the scene before me was amazing. Sure enough he was naked. Laying on our bed with my wife bent over with her arse facing me sucking on his cock for all she was worth. It was a good sized cock and she was enjoying herself. I watched for a while from the door and then bent down and told her to climb onto him and sit on his cock. She didnt take much persuading. She climbed on him and his cock was so close to her wet pussy. She wasnt going to sit on his cock. Just tease a bit by moving up the bed so her tits were in his face. I took hold of her hips and moved her down so her pussy lips were touching the head of his cock. His cock jerked when he felt her hot pussy touching him. Holding her hips i started to rock her on and off the head of his cock. She was so wet it was making the most wonderful sound as she kept sliding over his cock.

Then I got brave and took hold of his cock and started to rub it against her clit. By this time she was beyond care what I did. The more i rubbed his cock against her the more turned on she was getting. His cock was throbbing in my hand so I went one step further and moved his head to her open hole. Slapping it against her wet hole i could hear her moaning. i placed it just inside her and let go of his cock. He was very slowly moving his hips. The head was still visible. Just. I took hold of her hips and pushed her down on his cock. It slid in full to the balls before she lifted herself up. then she was doing it herself. Extremely risky but very hot. She was riding him and i could see from her face she was cumming. She sat down hard on him as she came. A very powerful orgasm. Then she lifted herself off him slowly and his wet cock fell against his stomach. She moved down the bed to suck his cock. He came on her tits before we ran out of time and he left. Not bad for the first time.

If you enjoyed this let us know.

Post I got soo wet !! 
Wow this is sooo hot just reading it got me all wet!!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1