Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
How We Got Started., Getting the wife started swinging.
Post How We Got Started., Getting the wife started swinging. 
I had been trying to get my wife into swinging or at least to go with another guy for a couple of years before it happened, (a little back ground), at the time we were 35 and married 15 years, and I was the only guy she had been with, I took her cherry when she was 19, she was a sweet innocent Church going Catholic girl who never touched alcohol, and still does not.
We had joined a nudist club a few years earlier where their was an underground swinging movement and I had put a few opportunities in front of her, sometimes I thought she was going to act on them but she always backed out at the last moment, but she knew I wanted her to act on them and that if she did it was 100% OK with me.
One Saturday night I had to leave a straight party we were at for work and knew their was no chance of returning to the party so I arranged for a friend of ours Joe to bring her home after the party, I thought she was a little keen on Joe and she had been flirting with him for some time. The next morning when I returned home my wife told me that she had been a naughty girl with Joe the night before, I said a bit of a kiss and cuddle never hurt anyone and she replied “it was more that a kiss and cuddle” I bared up then and there and had her tell me what happened as I made love to her, the bubble had burst.
The next day Joe called and they had a talk and she invited Joe around with his partner Carman, it was very clear that it was on for sure, after some small talk that soon heated up we all went to the bedroom and the four of us started playing, when it was time for me to mount Carman my wife came over to us and said that she wanted to guide me into her, just to show she had no problems with it, so she took my cock and guided me into Carman and then went back to Joe and Carman and I watched them F--K as we fucked, that was super hot for me.
That opened the door to 10 + years of swinging, swapping with other couples and her having a couple of lovers on the side, and another 15 or so of straight out M F M threesomes and my wife being a hot wife with other guys, I love seeing her go with other guys and going silky seconds and doing the cleaning up when we are finished.
We have now been married 45 + years and are still very much in love and have no regrets.
Smile

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1