Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
upskirt
Post upskirt 
Hi. Im looking for anyone who like me loves to see upskirt videos showing panties. tights or stockings. I have a few genuine amateur ones, some of which i have made myself. If anyone would like to get in touch and maybe swap films or stories i would appreciate it alot. Just as a taster, if you go to website and type in my username, you will see a couple of great videos of a lovely blonde lady giving some beautiful upskirt views of her white panties and tights

Post Re: upskirt 
natdriver wrote:
Hi. Im looking for anyone who like me loves to see upskirt videos showing panties. tights or stockings. I have a few genuine amateur ones, some of which i have made myself. If anyone would like to get in touch and maybe swap films or stories i would appreciate it alot. Just as a taster, if you go to dailymotion website and type in my username, you will see a couple of great videos of a lovely blonde lady giving some beautiful upskirt views of her white panties and tights

i like it very much

Post Upskirts 
love upskirts whatever is worn under the skirt, my wife wears denim minis on holiday but wouldnt go without panties, love your vids btw

Post Upskirt-Lingerie 
Looking for guys that like 'upskirt' and lingerie, I'm willing to share pics and stuff.
Mature guy, retired.Mike
kenwood88@hotmail.com

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1