Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
The Visit
Post The Visit 
I'd answered the advert for a whore to be used by 2 hung studs. I turned up at the house, feeling a mixture of excitement and trepidation.

The door was opened by an athletic looking guy wearing only a pair of jeans and no shirt, showing off his well toned torso. He invited me in with a smile. His friend was sitting on the couch, already naked and with an erection pointing to the ceiling.

"Don't mind him" the first guy said "He just can't wait to get started.

"So I see" I replied, unable to take my eyes off of his cock. It was about 9 inches long and quite thick and I had to stop myself drooling at the sight of it.

They invited me to get undressed and join them on the couch. I took off my shirt and my jeans and then pulled down my shorts, letting my cock loose. I sat down between them on the couch and started rubbing their cocks, which were erect in no time. They rubbed their hands over my body, up and down my thighs, over my cock making me as hard as the 2 cocks that I still had a hold of.

"I want my cock in your mouth" the first guy said to me.

"I would love that" I replied, letting go of their cocks and keeling between his legs.

I leaned forward, licking the tip of his cock, before running my tongue up and down the shaft. I then wrapped my lips around him and slowly lowered my head, enveloping his length with my hot, willing mouth. He let out a gasp of pleasure as I started bobbing my head up and down while gripping the base of his cock with my hand. As I kept sucking him, I could feel his hips thrusting upwards, trying to get his cock into my throat. I started massaging his balls, which were soaking wet from the saliva that was running down his cock from my mouth.

As I continued to suck him off, I was getting so turned on and I started rubbing my own cock as I sucked his. Faster and faster I moved my head up and down and I felt his hands on the back of head, pushing me down onto his as continued to thrust upwards.

"Oh my God, I want you to swallow my cum" he gasped.

Suddenly, his hands convinced my head down violently and I could feel him tense up. He ground his cock right into my mouth and into my throat. I felt it pulsing and then felt the hot stream of his cum shooting down my throat. It almost made me gag and I struggled to swallow it all. Some of his cum dribbled out of my mouth and down his cock, as his orgasm seemed to last for ages. Eventually his body relaxed and he released his grip on my head. I slid my mouth of of his spent cock and slowly licked off the cum that had run down it. I licked my lips while thinking how delicious it tasted.

"That was the best sucking I've ever had" he gasped.

"Your welcome." I replied

"Now, what would you like to do to me?" I said to his friend.

"I want to fuck you hard in the ass." he said lustily

"Mmm, that sounds good." I said

I was still kneeling on the floor, so I leaned forward to place my arms on the floor and stuck my ass in the air, ready for him to pound me.
He got on the floor and shuffled up behind me. I could feel his erect cock pressing up against me and he guided the tip towards my asshole. I felt his cock nudging my hole as he started to push towards me. My tight ass started to stretch as slowly his cock pushed into me.

He gripped my hips and pulled me back onto him as he thrust forward. I bit me lip as my ass finally let his cock slide into it. He grunted as he felt his cock being hugged tightly by my ass. He started to move in and out of me, pushing his full 9 inches as deep into me as he could. I could feel and hear his balls slapping against me as he started to quicken his thrusting and it felt like his cock was pressing against my prostate as he pounded into me.

"Your ass is so tight. I love fucking it." he said as he continued to fuck me harder.

Out of the corner of my eye, I suddenly saw an erect cock moving towards my face. I instinctively opened my mouth to let it in and it was convinced in deep towards my throat.
I was now being impaled at both ends and was almost dizzy with the pleasure I was feeling. I reached down and started to play with my own cock again, rubbing it hard in time to the thrusting of the 2 cocks that were fucking both my holes.
I couldn't take any more and I shot my load all over my chest and stomach. Instinctively my ass tightened around the cock deep inside it and this convinced him over the edge. He gripped me tightly and ground his cock as deep inside my ass as he could. He let out a scream as his cum started to spurt deep in my ass from his throbbing cock.
This set the other guy off and again he grabbed my head and convinced me down onto him as he thrust his ejaculating cock down my throat. I did my best to swallow it all down again and not let any escape.

Eventually they both gathered their composure, as I still had 2 spent cocks sticking in me. As they pulled their cocks out, I collapsed onto the floor, full of their cum but very happy. They both had huge grins on their faces.

"Wow, that was great. When can we do this again?" the first guy asked.

"How about the same time next week?" I answered. "It'll take me until then to recover".

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1