Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
asking the GF for a 3some ?
should i ask for a 3some ?

Yes 100% 100% ( 3 )
no 0% 0% ( 0 )

Total Votes : 3
Post asking the GF for a 3some ? 
Ok, so i have this oportunity / dilema coming up .......

For the last few months whe we have been having sex, me and the GF have been talking dirty, and things come up like havig someone else joining us - its only ever mentioned in the heat of the moment, so i dont kno if i should take it as something just said during sex and thats it, or should i presume she wants it for real ?

Reason i want to kow now is that she has a friend coming to stay for a few days, and she is quite nice looking, so i wondered about getting something going with the 3 of us

but i wouldnt know if, and how i shoud do that ?

any ideas ? should i ask, should i keep quiet?

It is different during sex and when it is finished. She may like it or slap you on the face Smile Watch some 3some videos together and check if she is on. Drinking timing is also important, try this after a few drinks, you must know the drink that turns her on!
Good luck!

Post Well... 
I would say just the opposite. If you have any intention of preserving the relationship you should bring it up when you are both sober and not in the heat of passion. If you discuss it when she is not impaired or having sex and she is still open to it, only then would I look into moving forward with some plans.

If you pull off a 3 some and she is under the influence of DO NOT APPROVE/alcohol you may be in for a sudden break in your relationship.

there is a ton of information on the web about swinging and relationships that can be more helpful than this thread. I would suggest a little research.

Making is happen isn't the hard part. Keeping her and trust is...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1