Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
MCDONALDS CAR PARK
Post MCDONALDS CAR PARK 
Not posted for a while so i thought i would update with our last adventure.
Usual stuff about setting up a meet and this time we decided on McDonalds car park in Norwich. I know its quite dark in one corner and this night the space was free. I parked and assured T that she was to decide how far things went with this new stranger. His car pulled into the space next to us and i opened the door so he could climb in the back and sit next to T. I was in the drivers seat. We sat and chatted for a while and the subject got onto T's rather ample cleavage. She wore a low top and short skirt for the meet. He asked if he could feel them. She turned toward him and let him squeeze her tits through her top. I could see her nipples were nice and hard and so could he and asked if he could see them. By now the windows were steamed up and it was dark so no chance of being seen from ther outside. She pulled her top lower and he used his finger to pull her bra down releasing her boobs. As soon as he had her out of her top he started to play with her nipples. he pinched them gently and T let out a little moan and leaned back in her seat. He then cupped her heavy breasts and leant down to start licking and sucking on her now very hard nipples. T was moaning and shifting about in her seat and as he was sucking her tits his hand was moving slowly up and down the inside of her thigh getting higher up her leg everytime until she sighed and opened her legs so his hand could move further up. Then he started to rub her pussy as he sucked and nibbled on her nipple. She opened her legs wider and he pulled her thong to the side and slipped his finger into her wet pussy. I was rock hard watching this. It was obvious this need to move further so I suggested we went back to his where we could carry on in more comfort. When we arrived they climbed onto the bed and i sat on a chair to get a good view. They started kissing. His tongue was in her mouth and she was loving the feel ofthis stranger. She moved her hand to his crotch and started to rub him through his jeans. His hands were on her nipples again and this wasnt going to stop until they had fucked each other. She undid his trousers and pulled out his cock sliding straight onto it with her mouth. He was moaning now as she expertly sucked him. I told them to get undressed. They needed no more prompting and they were naked in seconds. They carried on kissing and touching and squeezing for a little while longer before she said "I think its time you fucked me".
I had a condom with me as always but he decided he wanted to just lay on top of her for a while and kiss her. No objections there and as he climbed onto her she opened her legs wide and his cock lay about an inch away from her cunt. As they kissed his cock was growing harder and twitching so I tok hold of it and started to rub it against her wet hole. Moans from both of them. His hips started to move in time with my rubbing him and i could tell he wanted to fuck her. I had already found out he had been ,done, so i wasnt overly concerned about letting him rub himself against her and as they got more and more close i took his head and put it in the entrance of her pussy. He was desperate to be inside so i put my hand on his arse and gently pushed down. His cock slowly went inside her and T came. He started to rock back and forward slowly fucking her bareback. I let them carry on for a while and then whispered in her ear that he wasnt wearing anything and did she want me to put a condom on him. Se said we should. I then said yes i know but do you want me to? As i was asking her and teasing he was pumping her harder and herder. She was so wet. i could hear his balls slapping against her. She had come lots and he was soaked in her juices. I knew he was close to coming so I lifted his hips so i could slide on the condom before he came. He actually got a bit harder as i slid my hand along his cock and then he was back inside fucking her hard now. His arse was soaked with sweat and so were her thighs and tits. She was red in the face and he thrust deep inside her and jerked a huge orgasm. She held him with her arms and he shot deep inside her.
Two very sweaty, spent people and one very happy hubby. Well done T.
Good girl.

A long one this time but I hope you enjoyed this true account of our last meet.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1