Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
BIG BREAST FETISH
Post BIG BREAST FETISH 
[si=18][/Since the age of 9, i`ve been attracted to huge breasts. I saw my aunts tits fall out of her tube top and she did not cover up in a hurry. I don`t know what size they were, but lookes like melons.I quickly developed a hard on and felt faint. I wasn`t sure what was happening to me, but I did like the feeling. As I went through grade *****,I was a newspaper delivery boy. The manager of the office was a tall redhead, named Carol, and when everyone was through their route, she would tally the numbers for the day. She has lovely BIG breasts and would bend over to show massive cleavage. She noticed me get hard when looking at her cleavage,and asked if I would sit in her chair to help her.( that was just a ruse to get me in the chair.) She sat down in front of me, hiding me from anyone passing by. She asked if I liked breasts and said I did. Then she asked if I liked her BIG breasts. again I said yes, feeling faint. She told me to reach around her and when my hands were in front, she placed them on those lovely, massive breasts, and I thought I was going to black out. The ecsatasy of actually touching tits, let alone BIG massive tits has never left my memory. For two months we would do this 3 times a week, imprinting the wonderful memory in my mind to this day. She would allow me to put my hands under her bra to fondle, squeeze, manipulate that pair of wonderful woman flesh, the life giving orbs of motherhood, but would not let me kiss, or suckle the turgid nipples mounted at the end of those BIG tits. I felt them harden under my touch, aereoles forming goosebumps, as the nipples swelled pushing outward as if to pierce the palm of my hand.
I often think of those two months and Carols BIG tits and wish I had been able to suckle those big rubbery nipples, so familiar with my touch.Nut it was not to be. I was left with fond memories, but sadly that is all, except for a fetish for HUGE tits, that haunts me to this day.
I have seen every BIG reast magazine from damn near every country, and every film I was able to get hold of as of yesterday.

Now, the whole purpose of this tale, is to ask any woman who reads this that has a BIG pair of breasts cup size, G, H J' K' or L with large areoles, and would like to tell me about them., I am willing to listen to EVERY word, and fulfilling my continuing fantasy for awhile. Magazine photos are good but I have to hear from a real woman with real BIG breasts.
If any woman is out there and would like to fulfill a part of my fetish, I would be forever grateful. Please leave a message on how I can contact you and will respond.

Thanks for your consideration

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1