Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Convinced Bi
Post Convinced Bi 
I have seen a couple of movie clips where the woman encourages/convinces the guy to suck a cock. Wow! I thought...if it really turned the woman on then I could do that. But I am not turned on by the thought of doing it without a woman being turned on by it. What's up with that?

Not sure, but you are not alone with that feeling. Maybe it is the feeling that having a woman there gives you permission to suck another guy's cock. I think it may be the whole homophobia thing. Guys are afraid of being considered gay. However, I have chatted with a lot of guys who are aroused by a cock, but have no feelings about being attracted to a man. It is like these guys are aroused by a man from the waist down and the knees up. It is just the cock and not anything else! Having a woman present and getting aroused may mean to the guy that he is not gay. Just a guess.

Not sure, but you are not alone with that feeling. Maybe it is the feeling that having a woman there gives you permission to suck another guy's cock. I think it may be the whole homophobia thing. Guys are afraid of being considered gay. However, I have chatted with a lot of guys who are aroused by a cock, but have no feelings about being attracted to a man. It is like these guys are aroused by a man from the waist down and the knees up. It is just the cock and not anything else! Having a woman present and getting aroused may mean to the guy that he is not gay. Just a guess.

Post convinced Bi 
That is one of my fantasies. I love to fuck my wife very much. But if one day out of the blue, when I'm fucking my wife and we are kissing all of a suden a big cock comes between our mouths we both start sucking on it very natural, and to know hat she gets turned on by sharing a cock with me, that would be my ultimate fantasy. This cock doesn't have a face or a name. all it is a nice big juicy cock that we both enjoy.

Bi-curious and would try it at least once: whose fantasy?

gwf

I'm in agreement with what you say. I'm str8 but like view men in panties (see my photos) and having a cam session and both of us cumming. What a rush.

Post Agreed 
I suspect Videxpert is right on target. I recall several years ago when reading a Penthouse forum collection, there was a short story with this twist and a whole new arena of erotica opened before me. It took several years after that to accept that I am just a fiend for sex and cocks are part of the equation. The notion of being romantically linked with another man is utterly foreign to my reality. I don't look at men and think, "Mmmm, sexy! Cute! So handsome..." In fact, it's usually the opposite: I am likely instinctively competing for a female when I cut a guy down in my mind by mentally judging, "Man, that dude is UGLY! What a fat slob!" I had a guy get dangerously close to kissing me one time and I reacted with near-violence but put a well sculptured, freshly shaven cock in my face and my mouth starts to water. Dunno. Guys are strange, eh? :wink:

My first time I was cajoled, blackmaled and otherwise coerced into sucking another mans cock in a threesome. I guess I was always curious, but was afraid of what a woman would think of me. Being coerced by my gf at the time relieved me of that burden. I must admit that the sucking turned me and my gf on. I cannot say the same for the taste though. However, after several times in the same situation and with several different men the taste can become secondary to the act itself.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1