Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Have you ever seen another man's erection in real life?
Post Have you ever seen another man's erection in real life? 
I am just curious about this. I am totally straight, and simply enjoy watching cum shots. I like to see my own videos as well as those of others. I like the anticipation as to when the actual shot will take place, and how it will be handled.

Now to the point. Erection and ejaculation are the only sexual activities that cannot be faked. Moaning women, supposedly reaching orgasm can be real of fake, and there is no way to tell in a video.Women squirting, although an interesting thought, has no physiological basis. The only thing they have to squirt is urine.

With that in mind, I believe it is rare for a straight non-swinging man to have ever seen another man erect and ejaculating in person (okay, maybe in a circle jerk.)

Women may have seen an other woman's most obvious arousal display (stiff nipples), in a non sexual setting (cold water), but given the state of modesty of most young girls and women, I suspect this is not all that common.

So here is my question...If you have seen another man with and erection and/or ejaculating, what were the circumstances, and how did you handle it?

Post Re: Have you ever seen another man's erection in real life? 
Short answer? No, but I've always been curious. Only thing is, if I ever did see one, I might get jealous! What do other ment think?

jsutton911 wrote:
I am just curious about this. I am totally straight, and simply enjoy watching cum shots. I like to see my own videos as well as those of others. I like the anticipation as to when the actual shot will take place, and how it will be handled.

Now to the point. Erection and ejaculation are the only sexual activities that cannot be faked. Moaning women, supposedly reaching orgasm can be real of fake, and there is no way to tell in a video.Women squirting, although an interesting thought, has no physiological basis. The only thing they have to squirt is urine.

With that in mind, I believe it is rare for a straight non-swinging man to have ever seen another man erect and ejaculating in person (okay, maybe in a circle jerk.)

Women may have seen an other woman's most obvious arousal display (stiff nipples), in a non sexual setting (cold water), but given the state of modesty of most young girls and women, I suspect this is not all that common.

So here is my question...If you have seen another man with and erection and/or ejaculating, what were the circumstances, and how did you handle it?

Saw 3 of my mates cocks when we were all fucking the same girl together.
Didn't see em cum though... but she did and tasted it.
She was a complete Cum Slut for just one afternoon.
Something I will never ever forget. :wink:

Post Have you ever seen another mans erection? 
Like jsutton911 I am pretty straight although maybe just a bit curious. I enjoy watching men masturbate and cum, and am more than happy to let people watch me too. I guess I saw erections when I was at ***** but I am not sure if that counts for this question.
I would love to watch a man masturbate in real life, and could probably be persuaded to lend a hand.

i saw other lads erections in the showers when younger, but the first time i saw an adult cock in a sexual situation was when i was about 19 and sharing a small flat with another student.

we had only one bedroom with two single beds so if you met a girl you either went to her place or fucked her on the sofa in the other room. one night we were out together and picked up a couple of girls who were friends. they were ok about staying overnight and didn't mind being in the same room, but they'd only get undressed with the lights off. the street-lights outside were enough to see everything going on and after our first fuck my girl and i watched the other two at it; when we started again we could see the others watching us, and this went on all night. if anyone had suggested putting a light on i'm sure we'd have agreed, but we were all young and a bit embarrassed; nobody even thought of swapping.

once you've watched and been watched you get more confident, and a bit later on i got involved in parties where you'd get 2 or 3 couples fucking on a bed and you certainly did swap girls. nobody had any problems about their erections being seen by other guys or other guys seeing theirs, even though there wasn't any bi activity going on. i then got married to a non-swinger and stopped group-sex, but since meeting rose have started again. we go clubbing, partying and have home swinging sessions so i see plenty of other erections, many going into my wife - and cumming on her too!

some men really put on a show - i recall being in a pretty crowded club playroom when a young black guy came in with a young white girl. he had the biggest cock i've ever seen and must have realised everyone else was looking because they 69'd and fucked in just about every position, making sure they moved when they changed so we could all see his cock in action. in particular, the sight of her riding him was incredible and yes, i was jealous - rose was dying for it (but she didn't get it)!

I've seen other guys cocks hard quite often. Just go to the nearest adult bookstore with a video arcade in the back that has glory holes. A lot of straight guys go there to jerk off & all you need to do is go in the next booth & wait. Most guys will be stroking off in a few minutes after going into the booth.

Post I have 
I was in a public toilet and started having a pee. The guy next to me was watching and checking me out. I stopped peeing (got a bit bladder shy i suppose). I made eye contact with him. He started masturbating. I found myself getting very excited and did the same. We both watched each other. We both kept looking behind us to make sure that nobody else was coming in to the w/c. This seemed to make it all the more exciting. I started to pee a little as I wanked (something that I like to do). This got him harder. He reached across and wanked me. I returned the favour. I felt him stiffen, then I looked at his cock and he started cumming on the floor. In seconds I came off as well, dropping my load on the floor next to his. We both quickly left and went our separate ways. It was a real adventure as i consider myself straight! Yet I really enjoyed it.

Post Seeing another mans erection mans erection 
In an elevator. Going to the 22 floor with another guy on board. He touched my crotch while rubbing his stiffening dick and forming an O with his lips. I just looked at him, giving no signs of being surprised, or moving his hand. He pulled out his, now stiff dick, and began jerking off. As we passed the 18th floor, his jerking became frenzied and by the 29th floor, the wall in the elevator was painted in rivulets of cum. When the door opened, he was zipped up and smiled as I exited the door. The next day I learned that the building contained over 60% gay occupants and this was not an unusual occurrence.
I could never figure out why he had to have his hand on my crotch, because he did nothing but touch me. He sure was well endowed, but to each his own I guess.

Post fun in mexico 
My wife and I enjoy going to a clothing optional beach resort in Mexico. One day we walked down the beach about 200 yards from the chairs where most everyone was laying out nude. Our intent was to go around some rocks where I knew there was more beach and we would not be seen so we could fuck. We dropped to the sand just to sit on our towel and finish our beers before we went around the rocks. Soon, a Mexican couple came walking after us and went about 100 yards from the chairs. Now they were 100 yards from the chairs and 100 yards from us. They, like us, were nude. They glanced down the beach at us and then she dropped to her knees and started sucking him---there was no mistake what they were doing. Then she got on her back on the sand and he fucked her. I told my wife I was going to go get another beer and walked toward the Mexican couple. When I got to them, he was taking her picture. I asked if they would like me to take their picture. His cock was semi hard and dripping cum. She acted really excited to have their pic taken and layed on her side on the sand with her legs spread well apart. I took their camera and took several pics for them. I've always wished I would have been more of a director and positioned them into more erotic poses. I think she would have enjoyed that too.

The first time was a accidental walk in on an older brother masturbating. He was not the least embarrassed by me as I was and he finished! He was so blase about it that he did it on several more occasions when he knew I was watching. I was sort of a lookout. We never did it together or any such thing but it was fun to watch.

The second occasion was a strip poker game with a friend and our respective girlfriends. This ended badly when the girls balked at the end. Oh well!

The third was again a strip poker game with a male friend that got out of hand. He ran out of clothes before I lost a sock and suggested we keep going with him adding clothes when he lost and was completely naked or taking them off when he had any on, and me removing clothes when I lost. Eventually I was also naked and we both were sporting boners. His however was of enormous proportions compared to my 5". The next thing I knew he was yanking on my member like he was milking a cow. I reciprocated and the conclusion didn't take long. Well we were both embarrassed, but I think he wasn't as much as I was. We did this a few more time with variations that were pretty inventive. I never did this or anything like it with another man. He was all over the map and seemed to do it with several partners. I am not gay or even excited at the prospect of gay sex but mutual masturbation still intrigues me. I enjoy watching other men but as soon as the anal starts I loose all interest.

not in real life, but would like to. I'll be traveling next week so maybe I'll have the chance to?

Post Stiff cocks 
My partner has not only seen another mans cock stiff but they masturbated each other until they both came.
He said the only part he would have done different was he would have liked to give the other guy a blowjob. He has had me give him many blowjobs and has wondered what it would be like to have another mans cock in his mouth. Even to the point of letting him cum in his mouth. Turns me on just thinking about watching him do it. :twisted:

Post Guys Hard Cocks 
When you have been actively involved in a threesome mfm seeing another guys dick becomes the norm and if you are lucky and he is hung there is nothing like it watching his hard on in foreplay and fucking. It is easy to realise how women go weak at the knees when confronted by a really big 9" and I have to say I am a big admirer too although in all other respects I am not bi. Lets just say I get overcome by penis envy.

I'm not a guy but yes my BF has seen plenty because we swing alot

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1