Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
New Player
Post New Player 
Amonst other features the new Player now allows you to fast forward beyond the point that has already been downloaded

Post New player 
That is true and really good. BUT there are no fast forwarding with pressing right arrow on the keyboard which i think is really, really good feature. Now you can fast forward or rewing only with mouse click which is not that accurate. I think, it is really anoying now. I so got used to right arrow key and i am very , very disapointed now.

Post Love the new player, thanks! 
It's much more reliable and seems to cache quicker, maybe thats just me Smile

Are you considering HTML5? Then I can love yuvutu on my ipad Razz

Post New player. 
matthew_107 wrote:
It's much more reliable and seems to cache quicker, maybe thats just me Smile

For me too ... nice change. Wink

Maybe I'm a dumb, but I don't know how to fast forward, or jump to another video specialy with the wide screen.

Any sugestions?

Hobswam >>>> simply click the bar graph at the bottom of the vid where it shows the loading/video frame.

Delighted with new player...it allow one to avoid long boring cocksucking and get to the money shot

Thanks OC, and by the way today has just appeared two new clicks on the bar that are quite similar to the old player.

Sorry about my poor English!

Post new player 
What is the new player and where do I go to download it?

Oldies.....When u watch a video it is playing via the new player which is part of the program here on Yuvutu. No need to download anything. It is a good idea to keep your flash player up to date tho.

Post videos won't play smoothly 
I've installed the newer flashplayer. Since then the videos won't play smoothly. The are jerky and choppy although the audio plays fine. Can some one suggest a way to get the videos to play smoothly again. Thanks

Post Re: New Player 
[quote = " admin " ] Las características amonst otro nuevo reproductor ahora le permite avanzar rápidamente más allá del punto que ya ha sido descargado [ / quote]

Post not to 
Not to hijack a thread but I've simply stopped watching videos because the persistent request to store information on my 'puter. Where is it to be stored and how do I remove it?

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1