Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Big ACHEIVER
Post Big ACHEIVER 
Maybe not the correct subject (sexual technique) but I defo have a talent. Since I was very young I've been able to make myself cum, many many times, one after the other.
Now I don't like to brag but my record so far is 176 orgasms in 1 day.
The other day I came 84 times in an hour, hell it was good, it's like I'm addicted to it, woke that morning and had it in my head I was gunna have an hours session of furious rubbing to see how many times I could cum, was amazed when I'd done so many. I have a magic wand which helps me but most were done with my fingers, loved the feeling of making myself work hard.
Maybe I should cum 100 times and make a DVD and sell it!, wonder if many would buy it?,

Anyway keep watching as I'll be putting more videos on of my talents. x

Post Re: Big ACHEIVER 
Wow - that's just incredible! As a guy, I've always been a little jealous of women in that regard - that ability to just keep going, and cum over and over again. But those kinds of numbers are just amazing!

I can, occasionally, cum once, then keep going and cum a second time a few minutes later, but it doesn't happen very often. I usually need a little break, even after just one :oops:

I think if I could do that, I'd never get anything else done :P

Post Pocket 
I also have a small vibe which fits into a little pocket I've sewn into my knickers, its remote control so I can switch on/off when I want. Went into town on wednesday and it was noisy enough for me to cum 11 time while shopping, it was amazing but the hard part was hiding my expressions on my face when I came, was a huge turn on.

Lucky you, because multiple orgasms are fun, fun FUN!!

The best I have achieved alone is around 20 o's, that was in about 2- 3 hours. Hubby has counted that I came 31 times in one session, with the help of men & toys. It just gets me soooo tired afterwards, I literally feel like a sack of potatoes, just wanna sleep. But regularly having multiple o's does build up an appetite where I need at least 4 - 6 o's before I start feeling satisfied.

You definitely should video yourself doing this, even if it is for your own enjoyment 30 years from now, you never know, things change and you could lose the ability to orgasm so many times...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1