Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
My wife and I enjoy her fucking me in the ass
Post My wife and I enjoy her fucking me in the ass 
We enjoy strap on fucking. We use Bend Over Beginner Kit. It has a harness, some silicone dildos and a vibrator that fits in the harness for stimulating her clitoris. It is so erotic to see her wearing the strap on. She rubs lube on the dildo and talks about her dick and how she is going to fuck me. The dildo inserts easily with lube. She gives me a hand job while she fucks me. We usually cum together.
If you are new at this don't get a dildo that is too big in diameter. Nothing over1.4 inch diameter is really good. Any length is OK. Guys if you haven't tried this you don't know what you are missing.

Post agreed! 
i second this, being fucked in the ass is a wonderful experience. as for diameter, i can tak a bit more once my hole is relaxed.
happy strapping!

Id love to get fucked by my fiance but she seems to hate the idea of me liking anal, she keeps saying i like it cos im gay, shes joking a bit but she thinks it and i know it, so any idea of how to get her to see its not cos im gay haha
I am getting her into more kinky sex, getting her ready for a fisting at the mo ;)

Nothing better than a good strapon session!! Took years for my wife and I to finally try it, but now we both really love it. Sometimes she does me just to relieve stress for her. Her being in control is a real turn on of her. She is very submissive in nature and this is a new thing for her. We are not into pain or even bondage much. I do let her put my feet in the air with my legs apart in some restraints that help hold me in position for her. Hope this helps.

Post strapons 
wow now that is somethig me and the wife love . we have various mirrors throughout the room so it is great to watch her in control. I love it when i can see her cock sliding in my ass, i can usually last until she pounds my ass hard then i cum within seconds. i love getting her cock and she loves giving it to me

I've had a few ex's that liked to finger or rim me but I've never been pegged....

But I'd like to, with the appropriate sized dildo and the right lady! Embarassed

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1