Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Rainbow Kiss.. would u???
Post Rainbow Kiss.. would u??? 
Hi, new to this and very curious of a certain scenario.. the perfect blow job followed by the perfect kiss...bare with me in the fact that im relating to the female enjoying the cum in her mouth and if both willing to then come up and kiss the lucky guy.. whether she swallows or shares the cum and gives the guy a little taste of himself.. i heard it was called a rainbow kiss.. nice name if it is.. tell me your thoughts or if you know of any vids on here..
thought i would ask about this fantasy...
so is it just me or. . . . .

hi, pls reply, start the trend pls,, 199 views and nothing.. im bit sad x

It's also called a snowball. I have never tried and not sure if I would like it. :)

I thought a rainbow kiss was going down on a girl whilst she's on.
I guess what you're on about would be snowballing??

I've thought about it a few times, i like my girl playing with my cum wherever it goes, but never plucked up the courage to actually have it kissed back...

This is actually snowballing. A rainbow kiss is when the male and female go into a 69 postion while the female is infact having her period they then swap juices with a kiss.

Post It's a snowball! 
Well back at yer.. If I had been down on you and u had cum in my mouth (squirted/Gushed) would you kiss me? Well would you?

For me, I wouldn't care, if you just emptied my load, and still had cum on your lips.. I would kiss you.. in fact snog your face off.. I would be that happy.. BUT! I expect the same in return... if you had just had the biggest orgasm you ever had.. and I was there.. water wings, snorkle and a rubber ring to stop me drowning, I would expect you to kiss me, even if my face was still wet with you cum... Perhaps I am weird.. but love-making is more spiriture than sexual... if someone share their cum with you.. why not kiss them after?? after all, you made it happen, and they gave it up.. and then, why not share it back.. in a sexy kiss... ?

If I fingered you to an orgasm, would you suck my wet fingers? In my book thats the same as a jizzy kiss... BUT, I would only do that IF it was my Jiz...

As for a rainbow kiss... Well I have to admit on more than one occassion, I have.. and.. have to say again.. why not.. it's not as bad as you may imagine... !

Post Snowball 
I haven't kissed after a blowjob but have gone down on my wife after cuming in her pussy. The mixture of her juices and my cum has a good taste. My wife didn't enjoy it at first because she thought it was disgusting but soon changed her mind when she saw how turned on I got. If she ever takes a load in her mouth I would gladly kiss her after because she was good enough to please me. I too would only taste my own cum.

Post Cum Swap 
If its called a snowball then yes I have tried it. The lady I was with at the time would happily let me cum in her mouth (something that my first wife would never consider). I guess she had the idea that it ws reasonable for me to experience a mouthful of cum and to be honest I was happy to try. One night we had finished with me cumming in her mouth, and rather than let it dribble out she kept her lips together and moved up the bed to give me a kiss. As our lips parted all the cum ran from her mouth into mine - it didnt taste unpleasant, and I finished swallowing it all - guess you could that getting your own back!

Post cum sharing 
Yes i did it once. It was hot!!

Post Snow Ball 
Never even heard of it before! Sounds nice. If the guy was up for it I'd do it. Sounds nasty and sexy.

never heard of it but i would love to try

Post Snow Ball 
Yes i would it's not the worst thing i've had in my mouth

I've had several women kiss me after I shoot a load in their mouth...it isn't a big deal. I've also ate my cum out of a woman's pussy before. I am with some of the other guys though...it's gotta be my cum.

Not a problem!! Really love tasting myself on him after he's gone down on me!

We call a rainbow kiss something the teens around here participate in... Guys in a circle at a table...girls underneath...each girl has a differnt lipstick on,,, girls move around and at the end the guys try to decide who's lipstick is on there cock.... And yes I know this as a fact.... The ***** all talk about it at the high ***** I work at

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1