Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
hi, my fantasty
Post hi, my fantasty 
Well here goes, I hope you enjoy it! J xxx.

It all start when my boyfriend Scott has been away off shore for 3 weeks, on his return I pick him up at the heliport and instead of driving him home, I take him to a travel lodge hotel in Aberdeen which I have booked us into for the night.
As we walk into the hotel room I unbutton my long black coat to reveal that underneath it I am wearing a black Basque, stocking and my knee high black boots or FMB’s as Scott calls them. (Fuck Me Boots)
His hands are on me in seconds, I push him away and drop to my knee’s in front of him, undoing the buttons on his jeans and reaching my hand in to feel the heat from his already semi hard cock, I pull his cock out and start to work it in my hand, slowly moving my hand up and down its length feeling it grow hard as I pull the foreskin backwards and forwards. Watching a small drop of pre-cum leak from the tip I stick out my tongue and taste it.
Then letting go of his cock I stand up and start to button my coat, Scott asks me what’s happening and I tell him I have a table booked for 8pm for dinner and with that I leave the room with Scott in hot pursuit still tucking his cock into his jeans.
Apart from me teasing Scott over dinner and removing my thong for him to sniff it was very uneventful in the dining room but I kept telling Scott that I had a really horny evening planned for him, after the meal I asked if he wanted a drink but he just wanted to get back to the room for the fun to begin.
Upon entering the room this time I told Scott to get naked and lie on the bed with his head at the bottom of the bed, as he was undressing I remove my coat so I was now standing there in just my Basque, stockings and FMB’s.
Once Scott was lying in position I then produced the 2 wrist restraints we have and secured them to his wrists and the other end to the foot of the bed, so he was now laying spread eagle on the bed.
I then get onto the bed and move my hand to his cock once again moving it backwards and forwards before taking it into my warm wet mouth and gently sucking on it tip tasting the pre-cum from earlier. Working my mouth and hand on his shaft I use my left hand to feel his balls, thinking of how much cum is in them for me. Then allowing one of my fingers to go lower I start to slowly ease it into his ass, feeling it tighten and relax as I push my finger deeper and deeper till it’s all the way in to the knuckle.
I swing my leg over his chest and tell Scott to lick my pussy as I continue to suck his cock and finger his ass. After a few moment of this I move down his body and slowly lower my elf down onto his cock, feeling it spread my pussy lips and fill me up. I slowly rock backwards and forwards on his cock rubbing my clit with my right hand till I feel a mini cum flood through me, I quickly slide back up his body so he can lick my pussy again and taste my cum juice as I slowly take his cock back into my mouth and taste my own juice mixed with his pre-cum.
This time I insert my small butt plug into his ass, watching as it stretches then slips in past the wide part and his ass closes around it, sucking it into his ass hole.
I continue sucking his cock whilst he licks my wet pussy, then moving down so I can ride his cock making myself have lots of small cum’s but not allowing him to cum yet.

After about 30 min of this I hear my mobile announce I have a text message, without even looking at my phone I go to the door and open it, there stood in front of me are 3 guys I’ve contacted through the internet, (for ease we will call them Mr 1, Mr. 2 Mr. 3) and they already know what the plan is for tonight, they follow me in to the room where once again I climb onto the bed and resume my 69 position with Scott, sucking his cock as he licks my pussy.
Soon I feel the warm hard head of the first cock start to line up with the entrance to my pussy and I slowly rock backwards to meet it, feeling it fill me up, I rock backwards and forwards on this cock as the guy grips my hips to control the rhythm as he convinces his cock all the way in before pulling it almost all the way out again, in out in out, I reach back with both hands and spread my ass cheeks for him so that he can see his cock fucking my wet pussy, before too long I feel his cock swell inside me then feel the warmth as he shoots his seed deep into my pussy, I keep working his cock with my pussy muscles trying to milk every last drop of spunk from his cock. He slowly starts to pull out and I am thinking about Scott lying there watching this other guys cock slide out of my pussy, I feel his cum start to seep out of my pussy so I lower myself down onto Scott’s face so he can taste mine and mr1 cum juice, rubbing my pussy backwards and forwards on his face trying to get him to lick my wet pussy.
However I then feel mr2 hands on my ass as he aligns his cock with my pussy and as he pushes into me I can feel mr1 spunk being pushed out of me and running down my pussy lips to my clit before dripping off onto Scott’s face, again Mr. 2 fucks me hard, ramming his cock deeper and deeper into my pussy, I can hear the noises as his cock stirs up mr1 spunk in my hole, wet slurping sounds that sound disgusting yet somehow very sexy again I reach back to spread my ass checks for mr2 to get a good view and as I move one of my fingers to my asshole and start to slip it in its all too much for mr2 and I feel him unleash a torrent of hot spunk into my pussy then he slowly withdrawals his cock leaving my pussy feeling empty.
It’s now Mr. 3 turn and handing over the video camera to one of the others he aligns his cock with my now soaking, cum dribbling gapping pussy and start to slide in convincing mr1 and 2’s cum from my hole, he pushes all the way in and then withdrawals all the way out, changing position slightly I feel the head of his cock nudge the puckered opening to my ass, reaching back I spread my ass cheeks as far as possible and try to relax the muscles as Mr. 3 pushes forward his cock coated in mr1 and 2 and my own love juices it slides in fairly easy and I can feel the other 2’s cum being convinced out of my pussy, he keeps easing forward till I can feel his balls against my cum soaked pussy lips, he then pulls all the way back till the tip of his cock leaves my ass with a plop and I feel the air rushing into my ass as if tightens and closes, but before its fully closed he pushes his cock all the way in again and again long slow strokes, all the way in then all the way out, next I feel a tongue on my clit and realise that Scott is now licking my tender pussy tasting my juice and the other 2 guys cum that is still seeping out of my pussy. At some stage Mr. 3 pulls it all the way out of my ass and runs the head of his cock over Scott’s lips, he does this a couple of times till finally Scott opens his mouth and take mr3 cock into his mouth before Mr. 3 then slides his cock back into my ass, all the time mr3 is picking up speed convincing his cock deeper and deeper into me he reaches forward with one of his hands and takes a hold of my hair, pulling me back by the hair to meet his thrusts till finally he slams his cock all the way in till the ball and the I feel the hot sensations and his cock throb then twitch as he shoots his cum deep inside my tender asshole. He keeps his cock in me for a few moments before slowly sliding it out till only the head is in me, he tells me to spread my ass cheeks so he can see me gaping back there, then he withdrawals his cock and watch as his spunk flows from my open ass onto Scott’s tongue, my ass muscles start to twitch and tighten convincing more of his cum out of me. I then sit up fully on scott's face and I feel his tongue exploring deep into my pussy and asshole, licking, cleaning all the cum out of me that the other 3 guys have left.
I get up off the bed and kiss each of the guys good bye, they hand me back the camera and the video camera and then leave with a thank you.

Hope you like and I hope it turns you on.
J xxx

Any volenteers

Post greatness 
oo oo pick me!!!!

I have said it before your the hotest on here would love to have been scott just to look at your sexy pussy let alone clean it heavan

Perfect script! When are the tryouts? : )

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1