Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
54 years of Jacking Off
Post 54 years of Jacking Off 
This post is really for guys who have been jacking off for a long time. My first experience was when I was about 11 years old. We had a neighbor girl who was a little older, and I do not remember her name. She was not all that great, but, damn, she was a girl, and I had just discovered my dick!

Actually, my sister and I had played "I'll show you mine" some years before, but the hormones were not there.

I was standing in my room, thinking about the neighbor girl, with a hard dick, and it just occurred to me to rub it...it was the beginning of a beautiful relationship! I shot my first load into my closet, and had no idea what had happened, but being a pretty randy 11 year old, I knew how to do it again.

High ***** had it share of hand jobs and an occasional fuck. College in the 60's was pretty good. Being a bachelor Naval Aviator had it's rewards. Once married, we fucked like bunnies, with a random 69, for a few years, and then ***** came, work got busier...you know the story.

As the years went on, marital sex got less frequent. Masturbation became the way of relief. This went on for a while. We would still screw on the boat and in the pool, but it was not every day as before.

Now, at the age of 65, I jack off every day, when I can. I find the solitude relaxing, and can control my ejaculations. While my wife is my lifelong companion, my hard dick is now, and always has been, my best friend.

I never had a big dick. I don't shoot as far as I once did, nor is my load as large, but that really does not matter. There will always be someone with a bigger dick than you have, always someone who can shoot across the room, and can fill a coffee cup with cum. What matters is that you enjoy your hand sliding along your cock, and watching the cum spurt out!

Good luck,and Happy Cum Shots!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1