Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
The yard sale...A fantasy.
Post The yard sale...A fantasy. 
It was a Friday morning and since I was laid-off and didn't have much else to do after my regular morning routine, my husband had gone to work and I figured I would just go for a little drive around the area and see if there were any early yard sales. Since we live in a rural area, it may take the rest of the morning. It was a warm day and I dressed light, an off white peasant blouse, light, but colorful pleated cotton skirt, cotton panties and shear bra with sandals to round things out. I put my hair up loosely, grabbed my purse and set out to find a few bargains.

There were a few places having early sales and I spent right around a dollar for almost half a back seats worth of stuff, a few screens for the windows in the out buildings, some candles, and some kitchen utensils. On the way home I saw a sign along a not so traveled road indicating yet another chance at some trash or treasure.

I followed the road for about a mile through mostly farm land before seeing the sign along the road and a hay wagon parked near by with house hold items piled on it and a small table under a tree with some lawn chairs around it. A man in his late thirties maybe tended the table with a sign saying, "Fill a bag-$2.50. Fill a box-$5.00."

"Hmmm, this looks like my kind of yard sale!" I thought a sI approached the hay wagon and began to brouse through the things spread out on it.

"Hi there! Help yourself to a box, I don't want to have to put any of this stuff back in the house!" The man at the table said with a friendly smile.

"I may just do that! This is the kind of yard sale I like!"

"Well, just dig in!" He smiled, handing me a box.

I dug four dollars out of my purse and handed it to him, turned and began browsing the wagon for things we could use, or things I could recycle as Christmas gifts etc. I had the box nearly full before I had made it half way around the wagon, mostly fancy glassware and small ornaments for the holidays. I even stumbled across an old whiskey bottle for my husbands collection and ask the man if he was parting with it with his fill a box way of doing business.

"Yep! If it's on the wagon and you can get it in the box...It's yours." He said with a smile.

I shrugged and put the bottle in my box and continued my browsing. Near the end of my circle around the wagon I happened upon a cigarette rolling machine, the kind you would put a factory made tube and filter with, picked it up and knew it must have cost around fifty dollars new. I tried the crank a few times and looked it over good, it looked like new, so into the box it went. The man said, "I got that thing to roll nice "joints", it didn't work out as planned though, they always seemed too tight. You gonna try rolling your own too?"

"Just cigarettes, I haven't smoked pot in years!" I said with a small laugh.

"I grow my own right here!...It's great stuff! Wanna try some?"

I smiled, shrugged and said, "Why not! It's been years, and I need a little pick me up since being layed-off! Besides, I've got nothing better going on today!"

He took my hand and kissed in a gentlemanly fashion and pulled a small baggie from his pocket that contained several pre-rolled joints, took one out and lit it. He took a long drag and held it in before handing it to me. There was no-one else around and I hadn't seen a car go by since I got there, so I didn't feel worried about smoking pot right there in the guys front yard. I took a long drag myself and held it in, remembering what it was like as a high ***** girl smoking dope with my friends back in the seventies. I passed it back to him and exhaled, the smoke hovering above my head, remembering how I used to get mellow, in a silly kind of way when ever I got high. He took another hit of the joint, closing his eyes, relaxed in the chair and blew the smoke at the joint, knocking the ash off the end saying, "Oh yeah!...Good shit! My name is Tim, by the way."

"I'm Caroline." I said just before taking another hit of the little "cigarette".

"Oh yeah...Pleased to meet you, Caroline! So what do you think of my home-grown?"

"Not bad! But like I said, I haven't smoked this stuff in years."

"Wow!...You're really gonna get fucked-up! Want some iced tea?" He said while trying to surpress a laugh.

"Sure! It's pretty warm today, that would go down good!"

"Yeah, let's just finish this little smoker here and I'll go to the house and get some." Tim said just before pulling out a roach clip from his pocket and hooking it to the butt end of the joint. He took a long pull on it and passed it back to me to finish as he got up and walked to the house for the iced tea.

I browsed a little more while he was gone and another car pulled up with a younger woman and man who were still looking things over when Tim returned and handed me a glass of home brewed iced tea. They bought a small table and a few things for around twenty dollars and left. Tim said he wanted to smoke another joint, but things seemed to be picking up a little, he looked around and excused himself again, going back to the house and returning with a large coffee can with a piece of paper taped to it which read, "Pay here."

"You want to help me smoke another?" He smiled as he pulled the baggie out of his pocket.

"Sure, that brings back memories!"

"Allright babe! Just put your box in your car so no-one else grabbs your stuff and meet me over there in the tractor shed...It's always nice and cool in there...A great place to relax and get a little buzz!"

I put my box of goodies in my car and walked to the large, shaded, old wooden building where Tim had already fired up anothe joint and was waiting. He was right, the shed felt at least ten degrees cooler inside. Tim handed me the joint, brushing his hand across my tits and ask, "How do you feel now?"

"I'm getting there!" I said.

"Man!...This stuff always makes me horny. Does it do the same for you?"

I thought about it for a few seconds while inhaling a long drag and answered honestly while exhaling the smoke in Tim's face, "Wow, I don't remember! It's doing something to me though!...And I like it!"

"Ever do this?" He ask taking a long, deep drag on the joint before Pressing his lips to mine and blowing the smoke into my lungs while his hands wandered up my blouse and pushed my bra up, freeing my tits and massaging them, pinching my nipples and rolling them around between his fingers.

"Do you like that? Getting high makes sex a little more intense, don't you think?"

"Mmmm, I think you might be onto something!" I giggled.

"So, you like what I'm doing?"

"Oh yes!...Don't stop!" I whispered. He bent down and lifted my top and began sucking my tits as I stood there moaning, giggling and wondering how I got myself into this. His hands now wandered up my skirt and under my panties, rubbing against my shaved slit and dipping into my wet hole.

As I parted my knees giving him full access to my pussy, I moaned, "I shouldn't be doing this you know."

"Why not?..." I heard him say as he rose from my tits to my lips again, "Give me some smoke, Caroline."

I took a long pull on the joint and exhaled the smoke into his mouth and lungs then felt his tongue probe my mouth while his fingers massaged my clit. I broke the kiss and whispered, "Can I suck your cock?"

With a final kiss to my neck he groaned, "I was hoping you would!"

I slowly sank to my knees and rested my ass on my heels. The floor of the shed was concrete and not comfortable at all, I hoped I could make him cum quickly as I undid his belt, button, and zipper slid his jeans to his ankles and took his cock in both hands, slowly massaging it and anticipating the taste of his flesh in my mouth. All of the sudden the feel of his warm, hard cock in my hands was the most intense feeling I had that morning, I stared at it, a crystal gob of pre-cum hung from the tip as my hands slowly milked the shaft. It was like slow motion as I tried to move my head forward just a few inches and swallow that delicious cock, but I seemed to be frozen, mesmerized by the sight in front of me. I felt Tim's hands on my head pushing me forward allowing his hard, warm, throbbing cock to part my lips and enter my mouth.

"Wow! You looked hypnotized there, Caroline!"

I didn't even try to reply as I had a mouth full of cock to attend to. It tasted so wonderful, hard flesh and pre-cum mixed with saliva, gliding along the top of my tongue and sliding in and out of my mouth between my lips. I wrestled the head of Tim's cock with my tongue as my head bobbed back and forth along the shaft causing some of the most wonderful moans and groans from a man I had ever heard. Tim was right, getting stoned and having sex was very intense!

It didn't take long for the concrete floor to start bothering my knees as I shifted to several positions while sucking Tim's cock. He saw my delema and nudged me to get up, "Here, I'll move some of the stuff from this desk and you lay on it...O.k?"

We moved over to a short desk with not much more than a phone on it. I sat on the desk and slid myself around so I was laying across the top with my legs and feet elevated on the work bench beside it. Tim raised my skirt and slid my panties down a little, and stood beside my head presenting his cock to my lips while his right hand explored and fingered my pussy. I don't know if it was being stoned, or having a man I had just met finger-fucking me while I sucked his cock, but I was having some good orgasms on that desk.

His cock tasted so good and the way he played my clit made me cum hard, I had to convince his fingers away. He smirked knowing he had just brought me off and said, "Oh yeah baby, swallow that cock! Make me cum in your mouth!...Or where ever else you want me to!"

I released his cock from my oral grip and said, "I prefer it in my mouth, it's much neater that way."

"Mmmm, my kind of woman!" He said as he held the joint to my lips. I took a long drag and held it in before coughing the smoke out, "No more for me for a while! Besides, your cock tastes better!"

I opened my mouth, turned to meet Tim's cock and wagged my tongue seductively at it while he presented it to my mouth with one hand while the other drew my head closer, "There you go!...You like sucking dicks?"

"Mmmph-Hummph!" I moaned as his cock touched the entrance to my throat. I slid my head back until his cock slipped from my lips and held it in front of me admiring his hard, wet, throbbing manhood for a few seconds before hungrily gobbling it up again.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing, I just like looking at it." I said with a giggle.

Tim laughed as he pulled my head forward saying, "Looking at it isn't going to make it cum!"

As his cock slid between my lips I let a slight sigh out, closing my eyes enjoying giving the blow-job as much as he enjoyed getting it. I tortured his cock for a while with my tongue, holding it in my lips while quickly running my tongue around the head in circles. Tim groaned and dug his fingers into my hair, pulling my head forward little by little. I began bobbing back and forth, fucking his cock with my mouth and using my tonuge at every opportunity. His grip on my hair tightened and I knew I had his cock at my command and would make him cum in very short order. Just a few minutes of bobbing my head up and down, back and forth, twirrling my lips and tongue around the shaft and head and I would have him shooting his cum down my throat! His knees buckled slightly, his breathing bacame deep and labored, he shoved his cock deep into my mouth and held my head while stream after stream of cum shot down my waiting throat. As the torrent slowed and ended, his grip on my head weakened and he began stroking my hair, moaning and petting me.

I gripped his cock and slid my hand forward while drawing my head back and looked up into his eyes as I licked the last remaining drop of his sperm from the tip of his beautiful cock, "Did you like that?"

"I sure as hell did!...Bravo!...Bravo! That was one hell of a blow-job from what I was able to see from over here!" a voice came from the front of the shop.

"Oh shit! I forgot you were around here!" Tim said as he casually pulled his jeans up and began buckling his belt. He offered me his hand as I slid my ass to the edge of the desk.

He turned to me and said, "Caroline, this is my uncle, Tom. He's from Minnisota visiting."

"Hi..." I said calmly. We had been seen and there was no denying it, so why panic. I slowly adjusted myself, now sitting on the desk mulling it over in my mind weather I should pull up my panties and excuse myself and leave, or find out what else could develop out of the situation I had obviously not planned on. Even with the good humor running through my mind at the time, I knew I was now in deeper than I had ever thought possible, heck all I wanted was a few good bargains!

Tom's eyes told the whole story of what was about to happen next. He slowly walked over to me, slipped his hands under my skirt and pulled my panties the rest of the way off, holding them for me while I stepped out of them. Without a word he put his thumbs in the band of my skirt and lowered it to the floor as well. Next was my top, slowly and carefully pulled over my head and dropped to the floor with my skirt and panties. My bra finally came off and ended up on the pile with everything else.

"Just relax my dear and have a seat where you were." Tom said as he gently lowered me to the desk top. He squeezed my tits and let his hands wander down my belly to my thighs. I giggled like a little girl at his ticklish manners as he spread my legs apart reveling my bald pussy.

"O.k, just lean back against the wall a little and let me get a good look at that wonderful pussy of yours!" Tom sneered.

I quickly reached over and grabbed a hand full of his crotch and whispered, "Only if I can get a good look at that cock you're carrying there! Mind if I get it out?"

"Humm, and just what do you plan on doing with it once you have it out?" Tom said with a knowing smile.

"Oh, I thought I would hold it, admire it, and maybe even give it a kiss..." I teased.

Tom bent down a little and began rubbing my slit while Tim stood off to the side staring while searching his pockets for another joint. Tom's middle finger slid down my narrow valley and dipped into the wetness of my hole massaging the outer rim before slipping easily in and out repeatedly. Once he had his fingers wet he moved up to my clit and vigorously began rubbing in circles, then up and down, "You sure that's all you want to do with my cock?"

"Oh you know I'm just teasing! Here, let me get it out and I'll suck it as long as you like!" I reached over and pulled Tom's zipper down, moved up and undid his belt and button, and slowly slid his jeans and boxers down until they met the resistance of his hard cock sticking straight out. He helped me at that point, holding it up, out of the way while I dropped his clothing past his knees. He released his cock and it sprung toward me, straight as an arrow, all of six inches long, and nice and thick dripping luscious gobs of pre-cum from the tip that ran down the front of his sac. I almost came at the sight and began moving my head forward to gobble it up in my mouth and suck it dry.

Tim rolled another joint and lit it, his eyes never leaving the scene unfolding in front of him. I gently lifted Tom's cock and licked the underside of the head, savoring the massive drop of salty, crystal clear pre-cum and licked my way down the shaft to his balls, lapping up every last bit of the tasty liquid.

"I know what you want now Carol!...Bring your lips back up here to the head and get it!" As he growled the command, Tom squeezed the base of his cock with his thumb and forefinger and slowly pushed forward until a huge drop of the clear liquid formed at the tip.

He nudged my head towards it saying, "There you go my slut!...Coat your lips with that so my cock slides in and out like it was part of your mouth!"

Tom, true to his word coated my waiting lips with his delicious clear liquid and rubbed the head around on my tongue. I opened my mouth wrapping my lips around his tasty cock and teasing the head with little flicks of my tongue. I found Tom's cock coated with wonderful pre-cum and I made sure I devoured every bit of it. He began to feed me his cock a little at a time saying, "Just let me know when you've had enough!"

Tom got his entire cock in my mouth with not so much as a constriction on my part. He pulled it out and ask if I was used to a cock that size. I said, "Yes. My husband's is about the same size and I swallow his quite regularly! Now give it back here and let me suck it!"

"Oh man!...What a fucking whore!" Tom said shoving his cock in my mouth again. "Are you always this way, or just when you're high as a kite?"

I shrugged, figuring I would leave a little mystry in my rendezvous with these two. Tom seemed to get pleasure out of seeing his cock disappear in my mouth until I worked the head over and made love to it with my mouth. Wrapping my tongue around it and circling it while I rotated my neck and bobbing my head back and forth in short strokes.

"Oh fuck, Tim! Where the hell did you find this girl!" Tom moaned. Tim just stood there watching me give his uncle's cock a good working over with my mouth and stroking his cock through his jeans, he had laid the joint in an ash tray behind my head.

"Oh man what a wonderful cock-sucker! I'm going to pump your mouth full of cock, then I'm going to pump your throat full of cum! You like that, don't you? First though I want to pump that nice bald pussy! Would you like me to fuck you?"

I backed my mouth away from Tom's cock and whispered, "Yes!...Bend me over this desk and fuck me long and hard!"

"Oh yeah! Tim!...Why don't you sit on the desk so Caroline can blow you again? When I'm ready to cum, we'll switch!"

Tim grinned and undid his jeans as Tom helped me off the desk. Tim reclined on the desk with his legs spread, cock in hand waiting for me to bend over and suck him off again while Tom teased my ass with his big cock. I parted my ankles and bent down, engulfing Tim's cock in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down the shaft. He pulled my hair back and held it so he could watch his cock slide in and out of my mouth. Tom was now ready and rubbed his cock the entire length of my slit before entering me. I guess it was the fact that I was high, Tom's cock felt so good slamming in and out of my pussy! I moaned and could hardly keep Tim's cock in my mouth as Tom fucked me harder and harder. My tits swung underneath me and Tim grabbed my head and convinced me down on his cock.

"Wow Tim! You should see the ripples her ass makes every time I slam my dick inside her! You're a bad girl!...You know that?" Tom said as he fucked me faster and harder.

"Ummph-Humph!" I moaned with a mouth full of Tim's cock.

All of the sudden I felt Tom's hand slap my ass as he drove his cock deep inside my pussy. The pain of being spanked while fucked is something I've long enjoyed and this just made me suck Tim's cock faster and harder!

"Bad girl!" Tom said as his hand came down hard on my ass again! "You're nothing but a married whore! You need to be spanked hard!...What a bad girl!"

"Ummph!...Ummph!...Ummph!" Was the only reply I could make with my mouth full of Tim's cock.

Tim had one hand on the back of my head and the other kept busy playing with my tits. He laughed a little before saying, "I'm gonna cum again!...I'm gonna shoot another fuckin load of cum in her mouth!...I can't beleive it! She's gonna make me cum again!"

As Tom continued to slam his cock in and out of my pussy and spank me he said to Tim, "Well I wish you would hurry up!...I want to use her mouth again!"

Tim began to jerk and bounce my head up and down, fucking my mouth, "Here it comes!"

Tim held me in position while his hot cum shot down my throat. I was having orgasms of my own from Tom's cock and hands, moaning between the spurts of Tim's cum. He finally released my head while he shot his last few drops of cum in my mouth. He took his cock out and rubbed it all over my lips and face asking, "Do you like being double teamed?"

"Mmmm! I love it!" I said looking up at his smiling face.

Tom slammed his cock onto me a few more times and said to Tim, "Are you done now?"

"Yeah!...She's a little messy, but she's all yours!"

Tim moved my arm and slipped to the side to watch. I thought Tom would come around and sit on the desk and have me finish him with my mouth, but he continued to fuck me even harder, holding on to my hips and slaming his cock in deeper than before. He fucked me like this for several minutes, then suddenly pulled out and growled, "Turn around!"

I did as he said and once I faced him he said, "Now get on your knees and open your mouth!"

I sank to my knees seeing he was holding his cock tightly, holding back his sperm, waiting for me to get into position. He let go just as I reached out to grasp his cock and the first torrent of cum hit my chin, I engulfed his cock and caught the second in my mouth. He held my head firmly as he made good his promise of pumping my mouth full of his cum. Finally he released my head and put his hand under my chin, lifting my head slightly saying, "That's what I like to see, my dick in a strange woman's mouth with my cum dripping from her chin!"

I was still high and in a playful mood so I brought my teeth down on his cock just enough that it worried him for a second and smiled devilishly. He soon relaxed ahen I backed off it and held it in my hand kissing the head and gathering his cum from my chin whth it then licking it off.

"That's it cunt...Clean it all up like a good girl! What do you think, Tim? Too bad I have to leave this afternoon or we could let her shower and do it all over again!" Tom said as he and Tim gave each other a high five. "All I wanted to do was come out and say good-bye, and I'll see you next summer. I really got a hell of a send off! It'll give me something to look forward to for next time."

Tom did up his jeans, turned and left, Tim relit the joint he had left in the ashtray and offered me a hit. I declined as I finished getting dressed and checked my watch saying, "It's been fun, but I have to go now...Thanks for the good time! Maybe I'll stop back next year when I see your sign!"

Tim took a long drag on the little joint and said, "I'm sure I'll have some deals for you!"

Great story ! Very HOT and well written ! I look forward to reading more of your stories !

~ Jon

and it brings back memories

Post WOW... 
great story, well writen ...hot in its content ... many things done i love so much....

Post Fantastic Story 
SSC, I just stumbled across this story yesterday and it kept me up (i.e. hard) most of last night!

Outstanding! Love to meet you at a yard sale someday...

WOW!..I'm amazed you guys are still reading it after all this time! Very Happy

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1