Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Best Birthday Ever
Post Best Birthday Ever 
I never expected anything special for my birthday. I had learned over the years to lower my expectations, but still I hoped. This year, however, I actually had been so busy I hadn’t had much time to think about it. When the phone rang late Saturday morning just 3 days before my birthday, I wasn’t suspecting a thing.

Patrick grinned as he handed me the phone, “Its Anna.”

A little shiver ran up my spine. Anna was a girl friend of mine, a girl friend with benefits. Problem was she always came with her husband who was alright but not my favorite sexual partner. I longed for time alone with her. She was a tiny 5 ft 1, blonde with great curves and she was a great lover who could dominate me with a gentle touch. We usually got some time to play when we met as couples, but I dreamed of the day I would get her alone, if ever.

“Hi there, Anna, what’s up?”

“I want you over here today, I have plans for you.”

Oh my god, was this what I was hoping for? “Whatever do you mean?” I giggled nervously.

“Well, I have something planned for your birthday surprise. No more questions. Get ready and get over here. I’ll give ya an hour.” With that she hung up and I sat there staring at the phone a second.

“Well?” Patrick asked grinning.

I smiled back at him. “You did this, didn’t you?”

He came over to me, took my hands and stood me up, “Yeah, happy birthday, baby.” Wrapping his arms around me he kissed me deeply grabbing my ass and pressing his hard cock against me, then he let me go and smacked me on the ass pushing me down the hallway. “Now get going or you’ll be in trouble.”

Thirty minutes later I was on the road to Anna’s house. My mind raced wondering what was in store for me today. I’d worn my favorite corset, miniskirt, hose, and boots. I threw in a set of regular clothes just in case as well. I had no idea what she had planned.

Anna and I had met on line about a year ago in a chat room. I was happy to find she lived only 30 minutes from me. We had been together several times but always as couples. She had been bi for many years, my experience was just beginning. She drove me crazy since she could read me like a book. She knew how hot she made me, how much I wanted her, how revved up I would get just being around her, and she used this knowledge to drive me wild.

I felt myself getting wet just thinking about her. I loved her soft skin, great lips, the curve of her back, the feel of her kiss, the smell of her pussy, and the way she pulled my hair drove me nuts. Wow, I had to stop thinking about her or I would be a mess in seconds.

I soon pulled up Anna’s driveway and knocked on her door. Every nerve I had was on high alert as my skin practically crawled with excitement. She opened the door and stood aside so I couldn’t see her.

“Right on time.”

I sat my stuff down on her bench and turned to see her shutting the door. Damn, she looked fine. She was barefoot in a great curve-hugging jeans and a sweater that was cut real low. Before I could say anything she asked me to hand her shoes. “Why?”

“We’re going out.”

“Well, I can’t go out in this outfit.”

“You can and you will.” She said sternly as she smiled up at me. “No one will know you here and I want you like that. Let’s go.”

I had no idea where she was taking me, but she loved making me wait. Ended up she took me to the mall near her home. We shopped, laughed, and flirted with everyone we could for a couple hours before stopping for lunch at a nice restaurant. Anna asked for a large back booth and slid in the center. We sat side by side in the back of our booth watching everyone around us, but they could see nothing of what was really going on unless they read my expression.

Anna had reached up my miniskirt and was gently stroking my pussy lips barely touching them. She grinned devilishly at me.

“So what did you think we would do today?”

“I had no idea.” I hid my gaze for I knew she was reading me.

“But I know what you want… it’s all over your face,” Anna laughed and with that she parted my lips and drove two fingers inside me. I took a sharp breath in and the men at the next table turned to see what was going on.

“Hi, guys,” Anna flirted. “What brings you to the mall today?” She continued to play with me as I sat there trying to look normal and not wet the whole booth. I couldn’t speak, move, or hardly even breathe. It took everything I had to hold on and not explode as she tortured me and flirted with them. Our waitress came with our food and she just continued as she grinned at me. “Need anything, Kristie?”

“No, I’m… I’m fine,” I stammered.

As the waitress walked away Anna removed her fingers and licked them clean. She grinned at me evilly. “Eat your lunch you’ll need it.”

The guys at the next table took in our every move. As we ate we leaned in towards each other flirting and talking sending looks their way. We walked out arm and arm, then right past the guys table Anna surprised me turning and kissing me. I looked at the guys as she pulled away and everyone had their mouth gaping open. I laughed and followed her out the door.

“Come on. One more stop.” Anna led the way to her car and drove to the Adult store nearby. “I only want one thing.”

“What?”

“Be quiet and follow me.” I obeyed like I was told, and Anna led me right to the S & M section of the store. There she bought a set of collar to wrist restraints.

“Oh my god,” I whispered under my breath.

“Afraid?” Anna grinned at me. “or excited? Never mind, I know.” She laughed.

As we walked to the car she continued. “No talking. This is part of your lesson in control. You’ll do what I say when I say, got it?” She looked at me expectantly.

“Yes, ma’am.” I answered revving inside so hard I could hardly stand it. We drove home not speaking just listening to some good music. Anna looked over and grinned at
me occasionally.

“You are so transparent.” She laughed.

When we got to her home Anna was quick to give instructions. “You have a great lesson coming in self control. I think you will enjoy it, but it will test your limits. Just a few rules. You can tell me stop anytime, and I will, but you better mean it. I will not hurt you although a little pain is good. Tell me when it’s enough, but let me push your limits. Lastly, you may not cum until I tell you, if you do you’ll be punished which may or may not make it harder not to cum.” With this she pulled my head back and looked into my eyes and she stood over me sitting on her couch. “But believe me when you cum it will all be worth it.”

She then kissed me so lightly on the lips. I longed to grab her head and kiss her deeply, but I knew better. She took my hand and led me to her bedroom where she left me standing in the middle of the room while she lit candles everywhere. She then opened her special suitcase beside the bed and laid the whip, crop, and gag on the bed. A shiver ran up my spine and I shook visibly.

“Getting a little excited?” she laughed returning to my side and circling me without touching me. “Now take off your clothes.”

I stripped slowly item by item while she watched until I stood naked in front of her. “Now mine.”

Now I removed her clothes slowly but deliberately. Touching every part of her I could. I dragged my fingers across her soft skin as I lowered her bra and just as I got near her nipples she grabbed my hair. “Not yet.” My hands slid inside her lace panties sliding them over her pert ass and I barely touched her pussy. “You nasty, slut.” She laughed. We kissed deeper this time and I could feel her need as much as my own for a brief moment.

“Now get the restraints.” I knew I was in trouble as she put them on and I felt a trickle flow down my legs. She hooked her leash to my collar and led me to the bed. There she sat before me and she saw. “Didn’t I tell you? No cumming. You are so spoiled.”

She grabbed the crop and DO NOT APPROVE it up my inner thigh along the trail of cum. “What’s this?’ She then slapped my breasts with the crop. My nipples tingled with the sensation and stood at attention as never before. I bit my lip to stop the flow of cum and my pussy ached with excitement.

Anna then began to torture me repeatedly. Slowly she drew her fingertips ever so lightly up my thigh and across my pussy barely touching it. She then tweaked my nips lightly and kissed me on the neck barely touching her lips to my skin. My breathing grew deep and I stood still waiting for her touch.

Anna walked around me so close I could feel her hot breath on my skin. She stood behind me and cupped my ass as she whispered in my ear, “Having a hard time?” laughing manically. She slid her hand under me and had two fingers inside me as I barely answered.

“Yes, ma’am.”

I struggled to keep my control as she fingered my pussy and her thumb rubbed my asshole. My knees were growing weak. Just then she circled back in front of me and grabbed my leash. She removed it and released my hands momentarily only to recuff them in front of me and push me to the bed.

She was on me right away licking, sucking, kissing my neck and breasts but slowly and stopping the minute she felt me building. It was torture building again and again only to stop. I ached all over to let loose. Finally she got to my pussy and was biting my clit as she slowly introduced one finger at a time driving me crazy with her stop and start torture. I was writhing, twisting and turning on the bed to keep my orgasm from flowing. Then Anna crawled up me and kissed me on the mouth.

Oh, my god, her luscious soft lips, her breasts on mine…

She whispered, “I think you’re ready,” as she slid back down me kissing me as she went.

When she got to my pussy she sucked and bit my clit again and I sprayed her generously finally being allowed to let go. She laughed as she licked up my juices and quickly insert her 4 fingers into my very ready pussy. She reached up and pinched my nipples hard as she bit my clit simultaneously. I convulsed deliciously cumming all over her. She smiled at me and raised up to kiss me again – her fingers still in me. As she kissed me deeply I felt the most wonderful sensation… she slid her whole hand in me! Wow, fisted for the first time… I went crazy, writhing uncontrollably, squealing in ecstasy as I orgasmed harder than I ever had before. She bit me on the neck and my breath caught in my throat. I struggled to remain conscious as I came over and over and over before completely collapsing.

When I opened my eyes my cuffs were off. I didn’t remember falling *****, but there was Anna next to me grinning.

“Happy Birthday, girl friend.”

Post Hot 
Great story -made me real horny- wish i had been there watching x

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1