Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
my girlfriend sucked a stranger!
Post my girlfriend sucked a stranger! 
A real story:

Last week, me and my girlfriend Melanie were on holidays. One of the last days, we met a guy in our restaurant. After having chatted for a few hours, we decided to go for a walk at the beach. Since she was a bit tired, Melanie sat down in the sand, while I was taking some pictures of the surrounding. Suddenly, I saw the guy having an erection in his trousers! Then he walked to my girlfriend and took his dick out of his pants - directly in front of Melanie!!! I was shocked!! But I was even more surprised, when Melanie took his cock in her hand and started rubbing him!!! Shocked
I couldn't believe that was real - but it actually was!
Soon, he started fondling her breasts - she just wore a bikini and he took her boobs out of it.
She started moaning and he held his dick to her lips. After a second of hesitation, she opened her mouth and let him enter.
I could hardly believe it: My girlfriend started sucking a strangers' dick - just in front of my eyes and without being ashamed!!! Shocked
She licked him and sucked him with passion - until he came into her mouth!!!

here I have some pictures of what happened at the beach:

http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=YuGallery&action=view&set_id=81748

Post similar experience 
I once dated a flight attendant who was technically my 'fuck buddy'. We always played around when she was in the area but it was no strings. We went on a river rafting trip with my friends and also a mutual male friend. The first night my FB got sloshed and I did not want her i nthe tent with me so she stayed in Carl's tent. He was not happy with babysitting the lush either. However, in the morning while some of us were up eating breakfast I could hear her giggling then silence then him moan just barely audible. A few minutes later he left the tent for the shower and she came out and told me she had blown him. I asked if she had fucked too, she said no. I took her to my tent and fucked her. I refused to kiss her but was so hot knowing that less than 10 minutes ago she was sucking another guy off. Carl and I never spoke about it but we both know the other knew.

Wow! That's a great story as well - congrats Wink

new pics of my girlfriend having sex with a stranger Shocked Embarassed :

http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=YuGallery&action=view&set_id=91175

another set of photos - this time, we met a guy who had seen my girlfriends' pics on yuvutu and who was interested in meeting her. after having chatted for a while, I agreed in a meeting. Melanie was very nervous at the beginning, but soon she was willing to suck his dick. She took off her dress and kneeled down in front of him. She pleased him with her mouth for like 15minutes until he came.

Post slut! 
Your girlfriend is a real slut! Does she also fuck strangers? I would love to nail her!! You can watch me fucking her and spreading my cum all over her body - or does she also swallow?? What a fucking bitch...

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1