Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Kristina's Fantasy.
Post Kristina's Fantasy. 
By Kristina for infid3l

MMMM/F, toys, wife, bd

Contact, pics, video:
http://www.yuvutu.com/infid3l

I wake up. Everything is dark. Something is covering my eyes. I can't move.

Out of the beginnings of fear, my breath catches. In an instant, adrenaline shoots through me, and my heart pounds in my chest like a beast trapped in a cage. Then, I remember...

...a discussion I'd had.

I breathe out, making myself exhale slowly, and feel the air billow and roll over naked skin.

I'm lying down and I'm strapped in. It's not uncomfortable; strangely, it's rather comfortable, comforting even. It feels like I'm on an examining table, well padded and kind of vinyl-ly against my skin.

A twinge of need and anticipation burns through me.

Oh, I know what's going on now. I feel every inch of my skin tingling, every nerve wide awake from that shock of adrenaline, trying to sense what is around me, needing to know and wanting to move around to feel. Then the calm comes. I know what's going on. I can do this.

My arms and legs are bent and strapped down, strapped in, in this thing I'm on.

I go to move my leg, but I can barely budge. I strain, and I hear a mechanical click, and my leg stays where I'd pushed it to, it won't pull back to how it was.

Mmm, mmm, mmm. Someone's been having fun in the toolshed.

I lie my head over to one side, trying to get my blindfold to move. No luck.

A hair brushes past my mouth and sticks to my lip. I go to move it, but my hand can't reach. I pucker my lips and strain, and my fingertips barely brush my skin. A giggle escapes me; suddenly wondering if anyone is there, watching my predicament. How silly I must look, laid out like that, straining to reach. There's no reply though. No returned laugh, no movement. If anyone's there, they must be holding their breath because all I can hear is the pop and slide of my skin trying to move against the vinyl. Well, that and and my own breathing.

I hear something then. It's a ways away, still. Footsteps. Many footsteps. There must be a big long hall the way it sounds, so echoey and cold. Like a warehouse or an unfinished building. Where could I be?

I hear the squeak and rattle of something being rolled now, too. I don't know what that is. The thought breaks my calm. This is real. My mind races, trying to think back to the conversation. What had we talked about? Oh, me and my big fat stupid mouth. I never thought he'd go through with it. What have I done? What was it I'd said I would and wouldn't ever do? I'd said there would be rules, but would there be, with me like this and other people; would there be?

I listen intently, the seconds dragging like hours. I can tell someone is wearing boots. I wonder who they are. I don't know anyone who wears boots. Other than that, it's mostly soft-soled sounding shoes. Strange how different they sound.

I focus on picking out the sounds and try to calm my mind again. I strain to hear and guess at what they are wearing, trying to figure out who they are, the number of people there are coming towards the room in which I'm lying here completely helpless.

The sound gets closer. It's so strange, there isn't anyone talking. Creepy and thrilling. That was one of the rules, though, no talking; that at least is a comfort. Maybe there's hope.

Then it happens. The wheels stop, and I hear a key in the lock. I hear the door open, and then I feel the breeze.

Oooh, my nipples, my traitorous nipples harden along with my skin going all goosebumpy from the cool breeze that was let in. I instinctively try to move my arm to cover them but it's no use. I don't know why it bothers me, thinking they will see and think it's from lust. It's not like I didn't want this. Of course I want this. It just really was the breeze. Why did I react like that? Oh, shut up, I tell myself. Just breathe and stay calm.

They're walking past me. Still no words.

I don't know what to do with myself. Just calm down, calm down.

I can smell them as they go by, oh, faintly familiar but nothing I recognize, just a blur of soapy clean cologne deoderant musk sweat as whoever-they-are are walking past me.

I hear them as they gather in a group around me. How many, how many... more than 5, could there be 10, maybe? How did he find so many and who are these people? Do I know them? Are they random strangers? Can they see me, or is the room completely dark? Are they blindfolded, too? My thoughts are racing, and I feel my anxiety rise. I break out in a sweat. The heat radiates from my core up my chest, I feel my face flush, the sweat start to bead on my lips. Who are these people?

Something changes. There must have been some signal. The feeling of the room changed. I hear wheels creak again. Whatever it is, it's being moved past me, down somewhere past my legs.

I hear things being moved on metal, I hear movement all around me, and then a flip top being popped open loudy. I know that sound. A lube bottle. I hear another. Suddenly, icy cold liquid hits my stomach and I flinch.

Theres a rush and someone puts their hand on me, firm and warm. They rub the liquid around on me. Mmm feels nice. I melt into the stranger's caresses.

Another shock as liquid drips on my nipple. Ooh, warm hands rubbing it around on me. It's almost unbearable, so much to feel going on as they drip the thick icy liquid over my naked body and rub it all over me.

I can feel the lust in the hands on me, I can feel my own lust rising... how they slow as they slide down my stomach towards my legs, how they squeeze and lift my breasts and rub over my nipples. Someone pulls on one. Oooh, naughty. I feel the lube dripping down my sides to my back, the vinyl is getting all slippery and squishy.

I'm getting cold, and the warm hands feel so good. I push up against them. I can feel how different each person is, gentle, demanding, playful, mmm that one really wants... How close he came to going inside me and ooh, how I'm straining to hold back from letting him know I want him in. Why am I holding back?

Someone is running a line of icy lube down my leg, and rubbing it in, right down to my foot. He rubs the lube all over one and then the other, and there's hands all over my legs, up under my ass. Up on my arms, rubbing it between the fingers of my hands. So weird. What the hell's going on? It feels so good; I feel so mmm, how to explain it, so wanted and so helpless and needy. The lube is worked over every inch of my body, hands and feet. I feel my own lube now, hot, wet, as my lips swell and insides begin to pulse.

Someone puts their hand on one of my knees and begins to push. I feel the mechanical clicking, ratcheting, my leg is pulled over, I feel air touch the wet between my legs. Then the other knee, someone else wrapped their hands around my leg and does the same.

My legs are being moved and locked into place.

I hear clothing, the sounds of laces, buttons and zippers; oh, I know that scent, that man smell, sweat and precum. I moan before I can check myself.

The movement goes on for way too long, while I feel my legs being manipulated so I'm spread open and held there; legs bent way wide and slightly back, almost to the point I can't bear it.

Someone's checking my straps, on my legs, over my thighs and ankles, a wide one across my abdomen and over my hips, I feel someone pull on the ones for my arms.

I can't budge and I can hear the wheels being rolled again. Something is being moved between my legs.

The table thing I'm on is bumped. I hear the snap of something down near the floor, the clank of something metal.

Another bottle cracks open. Now, finally, someone is pouring that cold liquid over my aching labia. A hand rubs it around. I push into that hand, I can tell they're teasing me, not giving me what I want, they won't rub where I need it. I feel all animal, all need. I want to yell at them. Oh, come on, someone. But no, they stop. I wonder what they're doing.

This wasn't part of the plan, not any plan I remember sharing fantasies about. I'd be done by now if I could have my way. I know the others are there, watching. In me, c'mon, go in me. I move the little bit I can, I want to tell them to touch me again, but no words, that was my own rule.

Something cold, large and hard pushes against my vagina and I go still. Whoa. It's right there, not moving. I try to move against it but I can't.

Another bump as something clacks against the metal-sounding leg of the table I'm on.

I hear a hum, and then this thing up against me pushes. Oh, oh, oh I know what it must be. It's a machine. Whatever toy is strapped onto it, it's big and it feels more likely it would push me off the table than push itself into me, but I know that's what it's for.

I bite my lip and wait, it's still pushing. A click. It starts to pulse, thump thump thump, small movements, and I can feel my lips begin to open, begin to be moved out of the way. I hear movement and a click, and it begins to go deeper.

It won't go, though. It's on the verge of pain but I want something in me so badly. I'm trying to move against it, to guide it in but I can't do much.

Someone moves near my head. I feel a hand in my hair. My head is lifted and someone's doing something to the contraption I'm on.

More lube is spread over me. The hands again. Heat and ice and pounding, but not insertion. It just isn't going. The machine is bumping the toy into me and that feels good. It's starting, but just not actually in me.

My head is lowered back. What the?

I can feel now, too, there's something else on me. That's not a hand.

Someone is pushing their dick, rubbing on my side, mmmm, rubbing on me. Oooh, wrong place wrong place, I think. Get rid of the machine and go there! I think of how it would feel inside me. So much must be around me there now and they won't give it to me.

I feel the heat of others coming close. Rubbing me. Someone rubs my nipple so repeatedly, is that what I think it is? Mmmm... now both.

I hear another click, the bumping stops. Hands rub lube down around, and a finger runs around the inside of my pussy lips around the head of the toy that's was bumping me from the machine. So wet and slippery. Why are they teasing me so much?

Click and the machine is at it again. It's going deeper now, it has almost made it in but it feels like it's going to split me in the process.

Another click, and Shove! the machine rams the dildo in. Deep and hard. I half moan half scream.

It had a larger head, I can feel it knot as my muscles inside instinctively clamp down as it tries to leave. Yes, uuh oh yes, oh please yes.

The machine is pounding deep, not fast but very deep slow strokes. I just want for it to never never stop. My lowered head lolls back and forth as I try to hold back the sounds. I hear others fighting themselves too. Oooh, so much.

I open my mouth and lick my lips, and someone runs their finger over my lip.

I feel so good inside, so good outside, I'm bursting with lust.

I reach for their finger with my tongue, as they slide their finger in my mouth I suck on it, I feel someone near me stiffen and I feel hot liquid stream onto me, across my belly. Uungh... sooo good. Who was it?

I continue to suck on these fingers, feeling so full getting slammed deep by the machine. I push but I can't move. All I can move is my head. The fingers change position, then I feel yes, yes, they're giving me a taste. Precum, hot and salty, and then they slide their dick into my mouth.

Oooh, I get it now. Now I know why my head was moved. Ha!

I turn my head so this lovely hot delicious cock can go far into my mouth, it pops past my tonsils and slides into my throat. This is just perfect. I hope I can keep this table.

I take a deep slow controlled breaths and feel the air cool this hot cock as he fucks my face.

Oh, how I want to be able to move, to get pummeled, to feel my body rocked between the machine and this guy.

Oooh, my hand, all this and now I feel someone step up and I hold their balls in my hand, I feel them jerking their cock and then hot hotness splashes my face.

Another moan down near my legs and more hot wetness hits me.

I hear the door open and close every now and then. I wonder, are people going, or are more coming in?

The man in my throat pulls back, so kind! I don't want to drown. He comes in my mouth and I swallow quick as I can. Gulp, gulp, breathe...

He goes back in but he's hard as rock.

Is it someone else? It must be.

I feel like I'm losing myself. All feeling, focusing on breathing. So close to coming, so so intensely insanely enjoing so much going on all over me and in me.

The one who went in my mouth is already ready to go. He shoots and I choke a bit as it runs over my face and down my upturned nose.

I feel a kiss on my cheek and someone rubs the gooey mess off my face.

Bam bam bam.

I'm just reeling as my pussy pulses from the toy. I feel a mouth on my nipple. Then the other. Both are suckled, nibbled, pulled. So good. I'm in shock at the thought of how many I'm sharing with right now.

More lube and how many cocks are rubbing up on me?

A stray hand wanders and their finger gently pushes in and explores my ass while they're rubbing up rhythmically against me.

Another mouthful. Mmm, I lick and suck, so hard to guide him without my hands free! He puts his hands on my breasts, and then pushes deep, he's slamming balls into my nose, dick deep down into my mouth. I gurgle and moan, trying to catch my breath between his thrusts.

I arch to push my breasts into his hands and feel him close to coming. I hold my breath and he pulls out as his jizz shoots my mouth, my neck, spatters my stomach. What a shooter. Awesome.

I struggle to breathe, I'm so close, so close.

I can't hold it back. It's too much. Every little thing feels so good.

I'm so sensitive it's like my whole body is orgasmic. I hear the people around me. Every hole I have is being explored and used and enjoyed.

I'm covered in jizz. I want to spread it all over me. Lick it up, but they won't let me.

I don't want it to end, but I can't stop it any more.

The smell, the smacky sounds of my vagina being taken by the machine, the hands all over me. Their breathing...stifled moans... I can't stop.

I can't hold back my sounds. I moan like a beast. As I feel heat spray me again, I come.

It rushes up through me, I feel like it's all I am. Nothing stops, it just keeps carrying me and I start to cry out in time with the slamming of the machine. I come and come and come.

Someone enters my mouth and as the final wave of orgasm goes through me, I can only gurgle my lusty moans past the thick member using my mouth.

I am still being used up by the machine, ooh, I'm so sensitive, I feel like I'm going to pass out.

The man pulls out of my mouth and comes on me. I moan again, I can't help it. Yes, come for me. Come on me, come all over me.

I'm done. I'm so done yet they continue. I hear cameras. I don't care anymore. Please use me. Oooh, I am just so done. I feel soooo sooo goood. I wonder what else is going on in this room.

I feel another orgasm welling up, that unrelenting machine rubbing my insides.

I come again. Someone runs their wet dick over my lips as I moan out my orgasm. They come on me. I lick and suck at it.

The door opens and closes again. I hear movement, soft shuffly sounds of clothing and a zipper, warm water is poured on me. I feel towels on me.

A click and the machine slows and stops. I hear clanks and the table bumps. Wheels rolling away, the door opening and closing... NO, don't take it away! I think, can't I keep it?

My head is lifted and legs moved back down. I'm all warm and dry now, except my gooey back. Ugh, and my hair, what a mess.

The door keeps opening and closing, footsteps moving away. There go those boots, whoever that was. I feel kind of sad hearing them move away down that lonely cold sounding hallway.

I still can't move. Am I alone?

I hear a motor, and the table moves, I'm being put into an upright sitting position. Someone's still here with me. The straps on my body removed. Then my legs. Aaah... then the blindfold is removed. It's bright in here!

The room is lit, it's big, and there are couches all around, big wet spots stand out on a couple of them. There are pillows here and there on the floor... and there is my Infid3l. Buck naked and looking well spent. Of course, he's checking the cameras, now. I see three from where I'm sitting, and other equipment here and there, and lights.

I think. So, they could see me. Hmmm...

He looks over at me and smiles. I give him a sly smirk and say

"Can I watch?"

Post K's Story 
You guys are just Too Much Fun....

& Kristy, Very Good Story Telling!!!

--bfs

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1