Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Our First Threesome
Post Our First Threesome 
This is a reply to a couple asking the question of how to find a partner in a threesome. I related our experience and after taking the trouble to write about it have posted it here also. We came to the same decision years ago when contacting people wasn't so easy pre-internet now it is almost too easy! My wife was not so sure about it and like you was worried about disclosure, we were both business professionals and had ***** so that was another worry plus the dread of relations/friends ever finding out. However she did agree to go along with it provided I did all the donkey work. I placed an advert in a swinging type magazine with her nude photo with just the face a bit hazy, she had a terrific figure and our post box no was overflowing, we had over 200 replies. I had mentioned specific requirements for our stud to be well hung (the opposite to me) and about the same age group so those that did'nt send a picture of both their body, face and cock were eliminated. Distance from us or their inability to visit us was another factor, we were looking for someone who visited our town from away and not a local. I narrowed it down to about 6 guys and asked my wife if she would like to chose but still she did not want to be involved so I picked the ugliest bloke with the biggest dick! I'm not entirely stupid and although I was very confident my wife would not get romantically involved I took no chances with those that I thought might appeal to her. I picked a sales rep who visited our town about once every two months, he lived about 400 miles away and from the photo's had a donkey like dick. He was really enthusiastic and our meet was planned for his next visit. All very candlestine, I picked him up from his hotel blindfolded him and drove to our house which was secluded with no near neighbours. After aout 1/2 an hour of idle chat I thought things would never get sexual then the wife asked "are we here for sex or not lets get started" they went into another room that was divided by old fashioned glass pain windows so I could watch them chatting kissing and playing with each other and yes I was feeling a little uncomfortable. Five minutes later my wife walked out of the room leading him by holding on to his erect cock and said "is this big enough for you" I will always remember the sight of seeing him being dragged in by his cock. Things soon heated up we had a roaring open fire going and everyone got naked and on the rug before the fire. My wife really surprised me at how she took control as he also was a little nervous with me being present. I won't go into all the details but we all had a great time, I got to see her take his 9" up to the hilt and I was surprised at how my little Asian wife could so easily accommodate his size, she got what she wanted lovely massage and foreplay form two guys with two cocks/ tongues and four hands pleasing her to some great orgasms and I got to play a bit with his monster and initially guide it into her juicy fanny for the first time. That night he fucked her three times, I got sloppy seconds and he worked her up orally several times, he was really good with his tongue! I can honestly say that night was the best sex I have ever had in my life, the intensity was electric I can't remember how many times I came but it was several. I dropped him back to his hotel at 5am and I'm not sure how many sales he would have made the next day. We met up with him about eight times over two years before he got moved to Australia. Since then my wife refuses to get involved again saying I did it for you, it's done, I don't want to be involved in that lifestyle and so it has turned out after much prompting by me she has always refused to repeat the threesome. Bugger! we dined out on our sex life by her shouting out his name as we fucked, it always brought back memories but that was it. She has always refused to play. Asked about her experience she says she enjoyed the massage and foreplay best and his big dick did nothing for her, and as she said "if I was that concerned about size I would never have married you" She did admit that playing with it during foreplay was a turn on because it was so big, enough for two hands, but for actual sex she preferred my size as it was more comfortable. Her last comment was "and you could have picked someone a bit better looking, I would never be seen out with someone that looked like that" Hmm this kind of make me think I made the right choice of stud. To get back to your question I would suggest you do something similar, do not pick a local and you have the option of playing away or at home with a visitor. There are heaps of contact sites to help find your third, I would suggest he/she should be married as people with regular partners tend to be more careful with hygiene and you need to reduce the risk of picking up STD's Best of Luck. Happy to go into more detail if that would help.

Hey Sport I am from Oz and I am now worried that an animal like that is roaming around in our part of the world...I better keep the wife locked away! (LOL)

Seriously, more detail would be good on what happened...I am trying to convince my wife to be in a closed Swinging relationship but cannot get her over the line. I am an accountant - don't hold that against me, but it demonstrates what conservative environment I am in.

My wife is a good sort in her late 40's (unfortunately I an not so blessed but have average equipment which gets no complaints - although I must admit I don't have a compaints dept). She gives great head..is still at the conventional sex stage, doesn't swallow but likes it on her tits type of girl.
Any hints or details that would help would be sincerely appreciated.
Cheers
Brad

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1