Reply to topic Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
any one got any freaky fetishes?
Post any one got any freaky fetishes? 
if so i wud love to know...................

Post hi 
hello,,,,where u from,,,,im in london,,,,
this may not be kinky or anything,,,,
but i love lace and choclate licked of my cock,,,

mind u its been ages since had it done,,,
sadly im single now,,,,no sex in over a year,,,,

hope u watch and enjoy my videos,,,let me no u think of them,,,

randydave10

Post freaksville central, here!!!! 
freaky?! you actually want to know??!!!

for starters - i SO SO want my girl to be incapable of sexual fidelity, and i would love it if her passion was men who were MUCH bigger than me.

it gets MUCH worse - does anyone want to hear more? does anyone understand?!?!?!!!!
s. xx

well dont know if you consider it kinky but i love to watch my slut wife fucked by multiple guys and then lick her cunt i also get off bragging about how much of a slut she is

Post wife 
I love to show my wife's tits to other guys. I started right after we got married she was 19 yo. She didn't like it, but that was the fun of it. If I was in the car with her and a truck would pull up, I wold hold her and open her top and bra and turn her toward the truck so they could see her face and tits. It reallu pissed her off.

Post fetish 
I love a good pregnant body. Most pregnant women have an awesome glow to them. And pregnancy is such a beautiful thing. Pitty we dont see more of it. thats my freaky fetish. Is there any one else out there?

My freaky fetish is having vaginal sex without a condom and to cum inside her pussy with my cock all the way in and then to pee inside her pussy with my cock in her pussy.

I have a freaky fetish. My cousin karen and I have always been attracted to each other but have never tried to become lovers. She and I are in our late thirties and are both married. If given the right chance I would love to have unprotected sex with her. The feeling of shooting my sperm deep in her slick pussy would be a dream come true.

WE love playing with food.. My bf loves to turn me into a banana split holder.. Inserting 1-2 bananas and fillig me up with whipped cream and then choclate sauce.. he has as mucj fun eating it as i do letting him!! :wink:

Post Re: fetish 
[quote="Anonymous"]I love a good pregnant body. Most pregnant women have an awesome glow to them. And pregnancy is such a beautiful thing. Pitty we dont see more of it. thats my freaky fetish. Is there any one else out there?[/quote]

Mine is to watch a black man fuck my wife and make her pregnant with his baby

I love to cum in and on womans shoes, boots,etc
and to fuck my ass with it
further to fuck my wife when she is drunken or when she sleeeps wery deep Twisted Evil
furthermore we have wery good sex....

Greats

Post lick 
I just loved eating my cum from my wifes pussy

Post reply to Dripinwet 
Add to the banana split, ice cream. I love the feeling of the cold in my pussy! Mr. Green

Post cold 
My wfe and I used to use ice cubes. She would suck me off wiyh a couple in her mouth and I would eat and lick her wonderfull pussy after shoving a few ice cubes into her. it was nice

Take your ice cubes and add a flavor to them.. Like mix up Kool-aid and freeze it.. Let him suck it out!! Nice!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next