Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Mate taking pics of my wife
Post Mate taking pics of my wife 
Phil and I used to cycle together, my wife Margaret used to work at the same place as he. We got talking one day about her legs and the fact that she wore stockings to work. Phil asked if I minded that the guys made comments and flirted with her. I told him hell no she has a great pair of legs and I loved that she was sexy. I told him I had some great pics of her in stockings and that she loved to posed for me.
He said he'd love to take some pics of her at which my cock started to stiffen. I thought about this over the next few days and thought how hot it would be if she did let him take some pics of her.

They go for drinks on a Friday once a month so started think of a plan of how to make it happen. I suggested that he give her a lift to work on the Friday of the drinks night and that I would plant the seed about him doing so. I told her she would be able to have a drink without fear of a drink drive ticket if Phil took her to work and brought her home after as he had to drive past the end of our street anyway.

So the next Friday he took her to work and I noticed she went in out of the door she was wearing tan seams. Oh couldn't concentrate all day
They went for the drink and Margaret gets horny after a few wines and I had told Phil this and suggested if she was flirty and showing a bit of leg she may well be up for a bit more. So after the pub he made the excuse he'd left something at the office so they went back there
he pretended to rummage around in his desk and she sat on the another whilst she waited. As you can see she was sat fairly relaxed, of course he told her she had awesome legs and that she was a bit of a tease and should let him see more. She did so encouraged he asked if he could take a photo of her on the desk. She didn't say no, she was ok with that then with a bit of persuasion she showed a more and more.

We had often talked about me watching her with someone else but she had always said no. Phil said he didn't have to ask to hard just a bit a flattery, she let him have a bit of a feel of her legs and he got to feel just upto the welt of her stocking. He asked if he could kiss her, she didn't resist. By now he had a good idea she was going to go all the way so he asked if she would take her panties off for him she said nothing but did as he asked and he kept clicking away.

The next day Phil couldn't wait to show me his trophy images and describe how he fucked her. She had come home said nothing but we had some great sex, her pussy soaking wet. She did tell me a few days later, I was so turned on as I got her to talk me through it. Over the next couple of months Phill took one other set of pics and got the opportunity several times to fuck her in his car on the way home. Then the company closed down Phil moved away.
[/img]

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1