Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Squirting Tips!!
Post Squirting Tips!! 
I have been with one woman in my life that was able to squirt and it was AWESOME!!

I am now married to the love of my life and everything between us sexually is amazing. She cannot squirt, however. I would like to give her this orgasm, which is obviously very pleasurable. The lady I was with in the past was capable of squirting when I met her.

I have seen many women here on this site that acheive female ejaculation. So, how do I help my wife acheive this? Any tips will be extremely appreciated by me, and I am sure my wife. Thanks for the help!!

Post lets make her squirt! 
My wife is a squirter and it is great. What usually works for me is i finger her with to fingers in pump them in and out get her hot and wet. Then when I know she is enjoying it I finger her palm up with two finger and just inside her pussy there will be a rough spot that isnt as smooth as the rest of her pussy walls it will feel spongy. Start to put pressure on that and hit that gspot. While i do this i have her communicate to me what feels good and her pussy will get really wet just before she squirts. Sometimes when she just starts to squirt That is when i jam my dick in her as hard as i can and let her squirt all over my cock. Hope this works for you but if anything have fun tryin!

Post easiest.. 
Well love I do squirt and lets just say if I am receiving long lasting oral my hub needs a snorkel to prevent drowning.
I wasn't able to at first.............
What helped was clitoral quick massages and build them up, self masturbating,would help to if she is totally relaxed about sex and not worrying if she will pee on you by mistake.
Bella

http://www.yuvutu.com/embed_video.php?uri==EmM3MGZmJmNxMWOiBTOwImN0MzNw0DazFGamYSMxMjM4EDOyQDM5EDMy0TY25mJxEzMyQTM4IDNwkTMwITPiZnb/QDct5yRQ1kLxATMwATVy00XzMzMxAzMy8CMk9CM28CZo9SZ2lGbtQ2byB3Lt92YuUHd1ZXd55ibkN2LvoDc0RHa&rw=vITLy0CdyFGcvMzMzEDMzIzLvVGZpZ3Lt
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1