Reply to topic Page 3 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Whispers in chat
Post I to agree with Mrs.J........ 
I know how much she loves a good ,,,,, and I quote,,,, ,"whisper tool " ,,,, and I would hate to see what happens to her without it !!!, So, I would like to see the whisper option brought back for medicimal purposes just to keep her sanity .... Wink ....,Thanks Arrow QQ

I doubt traffic has increased, it might appear that way but I'd wager it has declined because you've got conversations that would otherwise be happening between people in whispers no longer happening. Instead you now see everything that trolls say, which while being insightful to their little troll brains, isn't an active part of any conversation in the room but instead is noise, that has always been there just out of sight.

Whispers can be a pain when used to say "hello" etc., but rather than lose them completely... we need to be able to chose when we do or don't accept them.. or maybe from whom. SOME things need to be whispered... but not silly things that should be said in the room.

Also... too many whispers kills the chat on the main room.... its an adult site.. there surely isnt much we cant say in the room.. unless exchanging email addresses or phone numbers etc., ?????

Just my opinion

Post options 
just keep the option to disable them and it should be fine...

also... bring back the /me funtion...

hehe

Post Whisper function 
I liked it when we had the option of accepting or declining a whisper. This helped in 2 ways. If the attempted whisper was from someone that you didn't want to whisper with you declined it. If it was from someone you did want to whisper with, you didn't 'lose' the whisper in the general room chat so didn't miss a whisper that you wanted to receive and maybe respond to.

Post whispers 
i think there should be a room set a side if people what to whiper and leave us to the main room the men just like to bag a fem to there selfs. but as a woman i am more than happy to chat in the main room and that can be about sex as well as i do not need to be in a one on one to do that but looks like some men do or as i think just want a woman to there selfs

Post Whispers 
I would like to see whispers come back. Yesterday in the chat room without them was insane. Chat moves so fast cos the trolls are now ALL chatting in the room. I don't like whispers from trolls but I do have friends I enjoy whisping with. Yes we do have the pm feature but now every tom, dick, and harry is using it and and my screen is being blocked by multiple pm's at once. It's very annoying. Why can't we go back to the way it used to be when a message would pop up on ur screen asking if u wanted to accept or decline a whisper from a person? That was a good function.

Ty.

Mbelieve.

P.S. I'm with Lonetime, my time will be limited in here without them.

Post Re: Whispers 
MBelieve wrote:
I would like to see whispers come back. Yesterday in the chat room without them was insane. Chat moves so fast cos the trolls are now ALL chatting in the room. I don't like whispers from trolls but I do have friends I enjoy whisping with. Yes we do have the pm feature but now every tom, dick, and harry is using it and and my screen is being blocked by multiple pm's at once. It's very annoying. Why can't we go back to the way it used to be when a message would pop up on ur screen asking if u wanted to accept or decline a whisper from a person? That was a good function.

Ty.

Mbelieve.

P.S. I'm with Lonetime, my time will be limited in here without them.

completely agree with the above, did not realise there used to be an accept/decline whisper option, nicely put mb Wink

Post ... 
thank you BobandSue

Post Re: seemed easier to do it this way, hope it helps admin!!! 
bobandsue wrote:
I don't know if anyone else has noticed but the option to send/bombard someone with whispered messages has been removed. The mods say its temporary and they will be back, I just hope they change some settings.

Don't get me wrong there is a place for whispers, i use them all the time mainly to direct my online friends to amusing cams without offending the cammer(For example i'm sure Santa Claus was in Bens NS Basement last night and he said "good looking tits babe" to me which I personally feel was a little forward for a saint, but thanks anyway!!).

Whispers are, however, heavily abused by some users who use them to get around the clearly stated no directing rules. Whats the point of saying "please don't direct those on cam" then letting people post completely unmonitored messages. I can be happily chatting with online friends, maybe showing a bit of boobage, occasionally a bit more, when all of sudden a completely unsolicited whisper pops up saying "do you pee babe", I'm pretty sure any brave cammers have had this or worse done to them too. Well to answer the question...firstly, yes i do, it's a normal bodily function, secondly, the chances of me doing it on a live webcam in front of up to 200 relative strangers are extremely slim, in fact I don't think the supermarkets stock enough wine to get me drunk enough...and thirdly Bob would kill me 'cos it would ruin the couch!!! So yes I do and No I won't!!!

If whispers are gone its a shame but if they are to return please give people the option to ignore whispers, it can be done for private chats, and even for whole people!!!! so I can't see that there can be technical issues and I'm also sure more people would switch their cams on because in a busy room it is absolutely impossible to keep up with the chat and people actually accuse me of ignoring them because I don't reply to their whispers, all of which hardly enhances the otherwise very enjoyable yuvu experience.

I also don't like ignoring people just for whispering so if they tried and were told "this user is not accepting whispers"I'm sure people would understand and just use the normal chat, that is what its there for after all!!!.

I'm sure a lot of people will agree with this and, obviously, those guilty of "whisper bombardment"won't but if the yuvu gods are listening please take note of this blog and any(if any!!!!)comments.

Thanks for an honest answer and I totally agree with you!!!

xxx
Exy

Post Whispers in Chat Room 
I use whispers often to avoid smart-ass remarks from people (mostly guys) who have no knowledge of the situation.

Post Return Whispers but Have Rules 
Please bring back the whispers and have a setting for individuals to disable them if they choose. This allows those that like them to continue to enjoy them without being a nuisance.

Thanks

bring back the whisper function as at least then you could converse with someone without being interupted and having to follow a load of messages to find the reply you wanted.

A poorer place without the whispering I think.

Post Whispers 
I can see the problem that this might cause the ladies and that is a shame. It does make deciding about the future of whispers difficult but I am in favour of having it back as I feel that the majority of people do use it correctly.

Post Whispers 
I only ever use whisper to chat with someone I know and to pass on personal information to then! I see no reason to stop them - however I do take on board what some are saying here about abuse. I do believe there is a way of stopping whisper if you want. Bring them back please.

Reply to topic Page 3 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next