Reply to topic Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Wifesharing
Post wife sharing 
i agree very horny seeing her enjoy herself she really likes bbc not done so much for a wile hoping she will start again soon Sad

Post wifesharing 
Did it many years ago and found it unbelievably hot. Wife is open to trying it again, however finding the right guy has not proved easy to do.

Post Wife sharing experience 
Hi all,

First, it's really fun to share something that I can't talk with almost anyone else! It is a very exciting and arousing feeling, mix with all sort of feeling, even (small however!) jealousy/envy ! Very addictive!

unfortunately, we have limited experience. I saw my wife doing the 3rd base stuff but no real full intercourse like you were lucky to experience! They were no penetration, most other stuff but not the ultimate coitis... yet! We are now in our mid-fifties and I still hope to watch her getting fuck really hard and see her have the best orgasm of her life! I still remember watching her having fun with a stranger in a dark corner and almost cum in my pants! After, we fuck like crazy.

I don't really think it is a suppress gay thoughts, I am open minded but it doesn't excite me!

We are going to Portugal and Spain in Fall and hope I can make her do it with someone else (guy or gal)!

Canadian wife watcher!

Post my gf was fucked again last week 
We spent last week in the U.S. and there she got fucked again by a stranger.
I have just uploaded a couple of pics:
http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=YuGallery&action=view&set_id=322645

Hope you like them!

Cheers, Marc

Post sharing and abused my thai wife 
Hi all out there we both would like to know who out there likes what we do in a party

Hi my Thai wife have been married for 10 years and like to party
See our videos at ozthaicouple
Is the best watching everyone at a party Abused my slut Thai wife, It’s also one of the most thrilling things for me to watch my 40yo Thai wife being used by guys and girls, spoken to and treated like a slut and
Watching her sucking another guys'cocks while being felt up by some guys and girls. Mums and dads
And if she's being mounted by another man, this is even more exciting.
To show her off to other guys, girls’ couples’s families when she being used in front of others as a Sex slave being told what to do
Our perverse sexual pleasures, and kinky, interests
.orgasm, voy, pussy spank, gang-DO NOT APPROVE .MMMF/mf, ped, voy, bi, huml, .parties with guys, couples, families (gangbang, orgies, exh, ped)
.Slut wife loves to be humiliated and gangbanged. (MMM+/F, wife, exh, gb creampie, alcohol M/MFbg-family, ped, voy , convinced-inc, bi,
Voyeurism and Exhibitionism, Oral Sex, spanking

we have had about 6 or 7 occasions where we either had a threesome with some close friends or a few foursomes with another close couple we know. it was always fun. no hang ups or anything and it was a blast! trying to find some time to have another one soon. hopefully we can tape that one too

2 weeks ago, met a guy in a bar in Zurich and after a while, we went to his hotel together.
He fucked my girlfriend good and hard and came in the end shooting his sperm into her mouth. 8O
I was able to take some pics, in case you're interested:
http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=YuGallery&action=view&set_id=333572

Post Not done it for a while 
We started seeing other people about 4 years into our marriage, mainly single bi guys as I'm bi and seeing two guys together turns her on, but we've also been with two couples as she's wanted to try another woman.
Unfortunatly she hit the menopause a couple of years ago, and whilst her drive is returning now, we've not played since March 2011 with anyone else.

Post wife sharing 
Will not happen in this lifetime, but my mate and his partner like to share with other couples.
I have made the suggestion that I would love to fuck his partner but he only wants another couple. :cry:

Post wifesharing 
My girlfriend (27) got fucked by a black guy last week-end. 8O
One of the hottest things, we've ever experienced!!

In the meantime, we have uploaded a few pics of my girlfriend getting screwed by the black guy.
See here: http://www.yuvutu.com/marc_28

Post Re: wifesharing 
marc_28 wrote:
My girlfriend (27) got fucked by a black guy last week-end. Shocked
One of the hottest things, we've ever experienced!!

Wow! Would love to see some pics!

In the meantime, we have uploaded a few pics of my girlfriend getting screwed by the black guy.
See here: http://www.yuvutu.com/marc_28

Just saw the pics! Very hot!
Lucky landlord. Hope to be in his place some day.

VERY much a secret wish of mine to share her with another male or female and/or couple. It turns me on to no end knowing someone would want her in front of me, watching her being pleasured as well as assisting in her pleasure with another. See...I am throbbing already lol :D

Post wife sharing 
my wife has had a fuck buddy for the last 9 years & we often get together for threesomes,when its just them two they nearly always send me videos, its really exciting watching my wife getting fucked by him and seeing her let herself go in front of me .. we all love it

Reply to topic Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next