Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Timeline
Post Timeline 
We have added a new timeline page.

This page allows you to follow the activity of friends and other people you have chosen. Activities tracked include posying videos, photo and blogs, and writing comments.

To Follow a user, click on the "Follow" button at the top of a video or photo or profile page.

Please leave any feedback here if you have suggestions on how to improve this feature.

First of all, I love this feature, I appreciate a personal place like this.

If I may suggest an improvement about the user comments on other videos / Photo sets:

- Make a way to activate or disactivate comments in "Timeline" feature .. just because I don't understand italian/german/spanish.. and (and even some english comments like "Nice .. hot .. show me more etc " are not my cup of tea (comments that sometimes fill my page).

This is a nice feature! .. guys!

Glory, How many friends do you have? how many people are you following?

Lol.. I know what you mean ..well .. about 120 on my friends list, and 110 on my 'following' list .. but think about this if your feature becomes popular Smile

again ..this is a great feature!

<< go sit in his corner.

Last edited by glory75 on 2012-09-29 09:38:44; edited 1 time in total
Can I come sit on your corner with you???

Post Mmmmm 
*watches Glory & Sweet* dirty buggers

Twisted Evil

xxxx

Post hehehe 
Rolling Eyes

Post Good feature but... 
whenever i click on a video link in the timeline instead of going to the video page I just get a blank page with advertisements. Is this supposed to happen? thanks.

Post Re: Good feature but... 
lexicon551 wrote:
whenever i click on a video link in the timeline instead of going to the video page I just get a blank page with advertisements. Is this supposed to happen? thanks.

When you click on a thumbnail --> "user has uploaded ___" , then you can be able to watch the videos/photos.

When you click on a thumbnail--> "user has commented on ___"., then you get a blank page (with ads for non-subscribers).

I think It is like that. I don't know if my response is correct, and what YUVUTU users really want....

Post hehehe 
Garr3tt wrote:
Sit with me at our own corner, wetty. Cool

woohoo, I've pulled! xxxxxxx

Post Re: Good feature but... 
lexicon551 wrote:

You are supposed to see the video. We are looking into this and will fix it.

first the ability to view the activity from the people you are following makes it sort of a "stalker friendly" feature & second the the "Timeline" is way out of sync with the actual it witch these events happened. so far it seems like a fail to me but I'm sure the site will sort it out. Wink

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next