Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Lighting for close ups
Post Lighting for close ups 
I find that the lighting for my close-ups is poor. Either too bright or too much shadow. What can I do for scenes like a close-up of penetration (ie I need good lighting for AF to work and not too bright since the moist skin will reflect a lot of light).

Morning sun outdoors works great if feasible. What are you shooting the video with? Phones have a tendency to get very bright or too dark.

If shooting close-up inside, I would have ample light from above and even possibly brighter bulbs installed for the video as I have done before.

Practice different modes or invite me over and I will handle the filming for you :D

Some of the best results we've achieved have been in a hotel room, using just the lace curtains to diffuse the outdoor daylight. If you place the camera between the window and the action you get great soft lighting for nice skin textures, and it works well for close-ups if you position the action to face the window. See our series "Hot couple hotel sextape" for an example of this sort of lighting.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1