Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Cam icons
Post Cam icons 
Is it at all possible to change the cam icon default from couple to male. It gets so old clicking on what you think is a couples camera just to see some guy wacking his pud. We know that the person should change it to what they represent, but 99% of them don't, and when we click on it some of the guys on cam take offence to other guys looking at them (even if you turn their cam right off most don't know how to tell who is watching them, and they think you're still watching their cam). Some deny you before their cam even comes up, and then whisper, or say right in the room that they only want women looking at their cams. Some even get upset when you try to tell them how to change it. It would be so nice to click on a cam, and see what the icon actually says it is. Is a real couples icon at all possible? We know that we're not the only ones bothered by this. Your help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
PhilsFillys

I think thats a great idea Phil ... and makes so much more sense and I think the majority of members (pardon the pun) are male anyway. Lets hope Admin can make this simple change

Pea
xxx

I'll take a look on what I can do, it should be a simple fix but I don't know if it doesn't mess with other stuff. I'll keep you all posted.

Thanks
Simon

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1