Reply to topic Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Welcome to the NEW YUVUTU
Post new style of this site. 
hello, sorry to say but I hate it and want to go back to how it was .. can this be done?

Post chat 
the chat leaves too much unused space.

Just noticing changes. Not that I use it so much.

I've also noticed the chatroom's size changed on me. Now it's a bit smaller than I would like. I've used the Ctrl+ and Ctrl- in the past, but that isn't fixing my issue like it use to.

Post Favorites 
Where do you see who has added your video to their favorites?

Still crap on an ipad Sad Have to use puffin browser but the new layout has loads of buttons missing meaning you cant actually navigate to the chat rooms. You can get there by typing in the url. but the functionality and layout is so large and chunky its not worth bothering with.

I'm struggling to change my profile header on the new site - I get a message "Only use JPG or PNG".....but I have tried files in both these formats with no effect.

Post new view 
sorry but im hating this new look, most amatures are interested in how there last posts are doing and the new site just makes this either difficult or unplesant.

Post Not a fan 
We really don't like the new layout, loved the old style - it was spot on, but this new layout is disappointing

Post new style 
having tried this new style for a while now i have not changed my mind, its crap if every respect. You may not like to here it but sites like Zoig are streets ahead in look and workings. I do hope you have a magic new look being made in the back room.

Post Re: new style 
[quote="inercity65"]having tried this new style for a while now i have not changed my mind, its crap if every respect. You may not like to here it but sites like Zoig are streets ahead in look and workings. I do hope you have a magic new look being made in the back room.[/quote]

I went to that sight and it's using the same chat program as the one YUVUTU is using. So what is making it so much more better than YUVUTU? Your right the room is packed but I still do not understand what makes it better?

Respects Always
Saxon

Post Watch as a playlist 
I really miss the frontpage "watch as a playlist" button

This will be the end of 8 years subscribing for me, i really dont like the new version of the site

Post Re: new style 
saxon wrote:
inercity65 wrote:
having tried this new style for a while now i have not changed my mind, its crap if every respect. You may not like to here it but sites like Zoig are streets ahead in look and workings. I do hope you have a magic new look being made in the back room.

I went to that sight and it's using the same chat program as the one YUVUTU is using. So what is making it so much more better than YUVUTU? Your right the room is packed but I still do not understand what makes it better?

Respects Always
Saxon

I also checked it out, over 130 people in the room and that was without looking around at what else was on offer, looks like Yuvu has a job on it's hands to get this site back into gameplay

Post Friend invite 
How do you invite a friend on this new site format ?

click on the persons name it opens a drop down List. Click on +add to friend list..................

it then sends the invite to them and they either accept or deny

Reply to topic Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next