Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
My personal videos
Post My personal videos 
I love this site. Been here quite a while. And will continue to be. Love it. My question is. How can I download my own personal videos that I've uploaded. I list a huge cache of them and luckily I have them on here, but I would like to place then back in my personal library. Not take then down, just have access to download my personal vids. Thanks so much for any assistance.

Admittedly, I don't know very much about the videos on here, as I deleted my own videos a long time ago. But I was able to go to your profile page, look at your first video and when the page that plays your video loads up, there are a couple of buttons below the video [ Like ] [ Follow ] [ Download ]

After clicking download I get the message: "The owner has disabled the download of this video" I wonder if you can just download your own videos since you're the owner. You'll have to do that for each one tho.

Good luck

No it won't even let me past it. That's why I was hoping an admin would assist me, but they never answer questions anymore. They used to years ago when I joined, but not so much anymore. Either way that is my personal PROPERTY and they are not allowed legally to seize it. I still have ownership of it. Hell even YouTube lets the piece download their own videos no matter what the site setting. So I was hoping that this site had an owners back door. It's not that I want to remove them, because I'm not, I just need my personal copies back.

Simple..Go to your videos, select "Allow download" in the drop down list at the top right, then you will have the possibility to download your own videos

Thank you I will try that. Sounds so simple. Not site how I would have miss that. Lol

Thanks again I'll try it.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1