Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
well what would you do?
Post well what would you do? 
ok so here i go ive been with partner a while he is really shy but i suppose up till a year ago our sex life was ok but this last year mine has gone through the roof i would do it 24/7 if i got the chance i have many wet dreams. he is the type of guy who gets his enjoyment out of the road then sleeps yes i will admit it i do cry sometimes because i would like more i no sex in a realtionship isnt everything but we have to admit its nice.so as i thought i would try 2 cure my self i bought some toys to play with WELL i dont like them rather have real thing lol stupid eh ? it just dosent turn me on the same way now ive never done anything but straight sex b4 but im starting 2 enjoy watching 3somes on here and things like that i would not like to cheat on my partner but i would love SEX any comments advice anything at all welcome please xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post guys help what do we do? 
i am in the exact same situation. and it sucks cause i know there are so many horny guys out there... why didnt i get one of them. it gets worse to. i have been into it way more than him for awhile and its pretty bad now. hes the only one i have slept with but i have fantasies of being with so many different types of men, just miss being done by a guy that wants it as bad as me.

Post so its not just me then 
hi ya good girl so its not just me then he is really starting to get me mad and i am getting so fustrated i just wounder where i would find a nimfo male just like me lol its getting to the stage where a gang bang sounds gr8 im the same the wierd things ive been dreaming of lately are unreal seacretly ive recorded how many times weve done it in 2 weeks i no people will think 2 weeks is that it ive waited like 3years i would top my self if i had to wait that long lol and in them 2 weeks i get it 1 for 7 mins and he gets a bj thats it this site dosent help looking at all these horny people lol i love my partner to bits but i need sex i dream of having sex and it lasting hours UMHHHHHHHHHHHH I WISH if you manage to find any horny peeps anywhere let me no hun please total sex mad and crazy

Hi girls. Sounds like we've got a bit of frustration going on! Let me ask you a question, is it cheating if you have a quick shag just to get your rocks off? I'm married and have had sex with three other women (and fumbled with a guy, too :oops: ) in that time. All were consensual, all were in the same boat as me. As a result, I'm still happily married. If your partner won't take care of your needs, you have 3 choices: leave him, find someone or something that will satisfy this one part of your desires, or talk to him about what you need. If I came home just once a week to find my wife in her underwear, begging me for sex, there's no way I would have gone anywhere else.

Try this: next time you feel really horny, and he's ignoring you, grab a toy or whatever and go for it on the sofa, right in front of him. If he hasn't jumped in by the time you make yourself cum, he won't be far behind, trust me!

Anyway, if all of the above fails, drop me a line and I'll see what I can do :wink:

B

If I came home just once a week to find my wife in her underwear, begging me for sex, there's no way I would have gone anywhere else.

Try this: next time you feel really horny, and he's ignoring you, grab a toy or whatever and go for it on the sofa, right in front of him. If he hasn't jumped in by the time you make yourself cum, he won't be far behind, trust me!

B

Your right...woman sometimes have to make the first move. Show him how well you use your fingers or vibe, spread those pussy lips wide apart, let him see those juices glistening and your clit throbbing for his touch.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1