Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Anal Fun
Post Anal Fun 
I am very turned on by anal sex but my wife is very reluctant. I try fingering her hole sometimes and get really aroused but she does not enjoy it so much...l guess I can only dream of putting my cock in some time. What can I do to make her like it???

I was in the same boat as you, I hoped for anal action, my wife thought it too weird for words. Then we went to a couples club. Our intentions were merely to enjoy ourselves and watch others but not get involved.

As the evening progressed my wife and I made love a couple of times, playfully bringing each other close to orgasm but always backing off at the last minute. We lay next to other couples but ignored them for the most part. But one time, while close to another couple and fucking with pure enjoyment, my wife leaned over me and whispered in my ear. "He's got his finger up my bum!"

My excitement increased ten fold. My face flushed, my cheeks felt red hot, I pumped wildly and I exploded inside my wife's warm, wet vagina.

Ever since then our lovemaking has taken on a new dimension. While making love we tongue kiss intently and my fingers move to her bum. We shift into a 69 position, continue to suck and lick each franticly while I push a finger in her ass. Now, it is part of our lovemaking. We fuck intensely while recalling the feeling of having another man's finger (but now mine) up her bum. She orgasms, I orgasm, we have anal action....all due to a stranger who took advantage of the situation.

love it.

Post WOW! 
That's a hot story you've got there...consider yourself very lucky my friend!

There you go, Figgy: all you've got to do is get your wife to a swingers party and get some other dude to finger her ass. Job done!

Seriously, though...despite some of the videos you see, if she's never done it before, there's no way your cock's gonna fit without causing her some discomfort. Try talking to her about it first, or getting her to watch a few "first time" anal videos here to get her in the mood. Tehn you should try playnig with her ass a bit while fucking her from behind. If she doesn't mind that, go up to a fingertip (NOTE: that said fingerTIP, not finger), then more if she likes it. Whatever you do, if you get your cock there, don't just plunge it in. She'll pass out from the pain or shit herself. Or both. Not cool. Remember, slow and steady wins the race!

If that fails, see if she wants to fuck your asshole with something first. Hell, if you show her you're willing then she can't very well say no, can she? Who knows, you might even enjoy it! ;)

my first Orgasm was totally anal, i was 16 and my hubby (then boyfriend ) had just fucked me and had put his finger in my ass while on top of me. after he came (i didnt ) i said to him " i was just waiting for what comes next" and he asked if i wanted his cock in my ass.i said " il try anything once" and he gently pushed his big dick in my ass and fucked me slowly and deep. i came (for the first time) very hard very quickly!!!! i havent looked back since, i love anal sex!! so try gently fingering her ass while you fuck her,make sure it is lubricated ,she will soon be asking you to put it in there xxx

Post It took my wife years before she willing tried anal sex 
I always respectfully tried to introduce anal sex during our love making, but my lovely wife always declined my advances. My wife has always been very conservative, being raises as a true catholic. Many years later she had an affair with a co worker and actually left me to live with him. One night after dropping off the ***** insisted, she had dinner with us. After putting the ***** to bed, we had a few glasses of wine and she shared with me that she had made a big mistake and she was not in love with her co-worker and wanted to come back home. A year had past since she had left, I was in my routine and was nt sure I wanted her back. Two weeks later she was at my door step crying, as it was over with her lover, as he had a new flame. I took her in, we had separate rooms for my months and turned down all her advances, as I was still not sure if I wanted to renew with her. One night, I came home late from work, jumped in the shower and came down for dinner and had good discussion with my wife. She told me during that year she was gone she had changed alot and she just wanted me to give her a chance to rebuild what we once had. That night we slept in the same room and had sex. What happen that night blew my mind, while we were having sex she pulled out a small vibrator and started to vib her ass and inserted the entire vib in her ass.. I almost fell off the bed, I was hard as a rock, pumping away, when she suddenly grabbed my cock and slowly introduced it in her ass. I fucked her as hard as I could, she asked me to cum in her ass, which I gladely did. After that session, I asked her what had happen and she told me her exlover introduced her to anal sex and she liked it. We have been together ever since and she will ask for anal sex regularly (1 to 3 times a month). Our sex life has completely changed for the better, she admits she has lost many years of good sex over being so conservative.

I've been with my wife for close to 20 years (high ***** sweet hearts). In the beginning there was the teenage finger rubbing the butt, but that was it. At one point after a few drinks she asked me to try and get my dick in her ass after I asked her repeatedly. HOWEVER in the last year and a half she has finally opened up to anal and we now almost regularly have some sort of anal sex.

I recommend taking things slow. I mean make a 6 month plan. If her ass is sealed like a vault then over time you can chip away at the seal and eventually get your dick in there and it will be soooooo worth the wait.

Start with just gently rubbing her ass with a very well lubed finger. DON'T go in. Just rub. The asshole is sooo freakng sensitive that the new stimulation of rubbing while you lick her clit or suck her nipples will maybe loosen her up.

After just finger play, try the end of your finger very well lubed and maybe with a latex or nitrile glove on. The glove make the finger smooth and likely easier to get in. Take it slow and easy. One finger only...maybe your pinky.

Then get a small butt plug. A really small one with an easy taper. Rub her ass with tons of lube, and slip it in and then either lick the clit or fuck her.

If this goes okay for a while, maybe get another bigger butt plug or a small dildo that is smaller than your cock. Go up incrementally in size and go slow. LOTS OF LUBE. Be prepared and understanding if there are 'accidents' of the dirty kind and have a towel and baby wipes around for cleanup. If she feels humiliated at all the game is over so be smart.

Once you can get a butt plug or dildo in there easily, then she will likely be ready for your dick. Let her put it in. Surprisingly we have found the easiest way to get in there with her in control is on her side. She can control the depth and rate of fucking. also when on her side she can easily pull her cheeks apart or move away if it hurts. It basically giver her the control and power in the situation which for beginners is needed.

If she can relax in the missionary position then it is often easy to get in that way and doggie is also good. The problem with doggie is you can't see her face and if she is in pain you can't see it......or see the joy.

The first few times inside don't expect much from her unless she is really into it.

From there keep it fun, well lubed and relaxed.

Don't try filming the first experience with a hand held.....maybe with a tripod, but if you are trying with a hand held you will probably mess things up and you need two hands to lube and stimulate.

Have fun.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1