Reply to topic Page 4 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Moderators in chat room
Has the presence of moderators improved the chat rooms?

Yes, the chat room is much better now 42% 42% ( 126 )
No, those moderators are fascists! 49% 49% ( 148 )
No change; moderators? what moderators? 8% 8% ( 26 )

Total Votes : 300
Post Im kind of new to this.... 
I only really go on chat now again so Im not a hardened regular as such...

However having used msn and yahoo and even aol in the past Iv seen people abuse room and just generally get annoying. I think theres a situation at the moment with an individual who keeps logging in and chucking around racist comments and stuff and if there were no moderators then itd be a case of having to just grin and bear it.

I think any community - particularly one like this needs moderators, not to police, but just to keep an eye open.

However like Ohio says, Less is definately more. A light touch is required. Its definately preferable to none.

Other than one "certain" sanctimonious self effacing self righteous mod this may just may work who knows,but this "certain" sanctimonious mod needs reeling in a bit.That is my opinion

This concerns me quite a bit, especially coming from an individual that the community appears to trust and respect. Would you care to provide more information?

Last edited by kyxtian on 2008-02-24 11:57:52; edited 1 time in total
Post Re: Moderators in chat room 
[quote="admin"]Due to popular demand, we have introduced moderators in the chat rooms. Hopefully they will stop people being rude towards those brave enough to go on cam.[/quote]

[quote="kyxtian"][quote="trustinme"]Other than one "certain" sanctimonious self effacing self righteous mod this may just may work who knows,but this "certain" sanctimonious mod needs reeling in a bit.That is my opinion[/quote]

This concerns me quite a bit, especially coming from an individual that the community appears to trust and respect. Would you care to provide more information?[/quote] I'm not a grass

Then why bring it up if you're not willing to help improve the community?

[quote="kyxtian"]Then why bring it up if you're not willing to help improve the community?[/quote]Oh i could help this community a lot,firstly by naming some not so useful moderators, and with that ,I rest my case, that's my last post on the subject

Well, glad to see that was productive. Evil or Very Mad

I do want to say a real big Thanks to My husband, and All the Mod's for such a great work in the Chat rooms!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post hi 
I am person in East Asia, because linguistic difficulties, want to find out 1 here can more I communicate of person, perhaps will say Chinese language of, if have QQ number of can add me, my QQ number is 864954426, hope to find out the friend of the foreign country its country here, thanks.

Have to say I think they are great, having been in the english room with people that have persisted in speaking a different language even when asked not too, if it wasnt for the mods well i dunno what would happen i know i wouldnt chat so much, so good work MR&MRS Mods who ever you are

If voting changed anything,it would be outlawed

OH and kyxtian why keep being a backroom lawyer???????,as in tosser?

wow i thought this thread was dead... 4 months later someone posts..... Hi trust Very Happy

OH and kyxtian why keep being a backroom lawyer???????,as in tosser?

Hi Trustinme! How ya doin' bloke? Long time no chat!

If voting changed anything,it would be outlawed

Nice job manipulating the poll as well, as if Admin couldn't tell who did it. Nobody is buying your crap Trust. I'm glad your getting your jollies, but honestly, I'd rather you just come back and chat with us like you used to. It was a lot more fun when you talked about hiding from your wife and perved with the rest of us.

Reply to topic Page 4 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next