Reply to topic Page 5 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Moderators in chat room
Has the presence of moderators improved the chat rooms?

Yes, the chat room is much better now 42% 42% ( 126 )
No, those moderators are fascists! 49% 49% ( 148 )
No change; moderators? what moderators? 8% 8% ( 26 )

Total Votes : 300
Did someone mention JOLLIES? I'm hungry! I'm with Jelly.. why does thread keep being ... bumped?

It's done for no reason. Quit bumping something that doesn't need to bumped. Get on with it and get me some JOLLIES!

Well MR barrack room lawyer.ask the moderators that accepted the FREE subscriptions that i was dishing out about dipping the ballot box,they ALL accepted.or shall i name and shame at a later date???????????.And i agree with hockey guy you people have fucked the site up.Do you jerk off by saying "i'm a mod"I have power.and NO ya can't ban my ip as admin thinks not in a million years,all you need is basic knowledge

Okay, I recognize the words as English, but the way that they're strung together, I'm not sure what dialect that is. Have you taken your pills today? You know, quite honestly I'm not interested in banning your IP. Yeah, sure you're annoying, racist and xenophobic, but other than playing this useless game where you try to one-up the mods, nobody gives you any attention, you're an almost halfway decent guy.

*pats your head, tosses you a biscuit*

Welcome back. Smile

[quote="trustinme"]Well MR barrack room lawyer.ask the moderators that accepted the FREE subscriptions that i was dishing out about dipping the ballot box,they ALL accepted.or shall i name and shame at a later date???????????.[/quote]

Accepted???..some had no choice,It's something YOU did yourself, In fact I remember not being to happy about it along with someone else!!

You think you'd be telling admin anything they didn't know already???

I guess thats a duff card in your hand

Jelly

Last edited by justjelly on 2008-07-11 22:03:01; edited 1 time in total
You know what, Trust? Go ahead and "name and shame", because after you're finished being a grass, the Admin team will have more than enough evidence against you to file charges regarding theft of service. I'm not greatly familiar with UK law regarding this, but I've come to understand that they are much more harsh than US law, which can be pretty brutal.

Wouldn't your wife like to know why you're being summoned to court? :-)

Post my 2 cents... 
Yes I stole that title from the Simpsons Very own Kent Brockman.

I find all of this really trying and unneccesary. Why cant we all just be happy and go back to jerking off to video's of Nymphs and Milfs ?

I know I dont post alot and most people will be like wtf is this guy even commenting for? But I read the forums now and again and this one is just really sad. Its neither funny, informative, nor sexually arousing.

See y'all in chat. x (maybe even you trust, unless as I read somewhere you Are racist, then I guess you'll probably just ignore me :S )

Proffesy.

Just an idea not sure if it's done now or not but, is the chat copied in the room and sent to admin so as to show how chatters are acting with others or mods before being banded or timed out?Just an idea along with keeping a record for admin to go back and check on

No, there isn't an automatic record, nor is there a way to keep one. Occasionally the moderators will take a screen shot of what is going on if we feel there is a need to pass it on to Admin for further investigation.

Okay, I recognize the words as English, but the way that they're strung together, I'm not sure what dialect that is. Have you taken your pills today? You know, quite honestly I'm not interested in banning your IP. Yeah, sure you're annoying, racist and xenophobic, but other than playing this useless game where you try to one-up the mods, nobody gives you any attention, you're an almost halfway decent guy.

*pats your head, tosses you a biscuit*

Welcome back. Smile
As your out of work and skint............. can you afford biscuits?????????????

Another name, another IP address... still smells like the same old stench. How ya been, Trust? When you work for yourself you're only out of work for as long as you want to be. Although your news is old, fret not, I just took a new job that pays me pretty damn well to do the things I love to do, and therefore I'll have plenty of money (and time) to sit here and toss all the biscuits a salty old pensioner like you can gum.

Post Damnnit.... 
Give it a fucking rest people....its over...done with....damn.....i remember when all of you got along so well...what the fuck happened.....Its really sickening to me that people have to resort to badmouthing each other over something so stupid. Deal with it..the mods are here to stay...you have a problem leave..no one is making you stay here. Personally...I haven't been around much but every damn time i'm on here this one is always at the top. For fucks sake....can't we all just get along? Damn. and people wonder why this site is losing more and more regs. Its the fact we have idiotic bullshit going on in the forums and spilling over into the chat. This site is for having fun.....I hope you all remember that.

Post Re: Damnnit.... 
LionHard85 wrote:
Give it a fucking rest people....its over...done with....damn.....i remember when all of you got along so well...what the fuck happened.....Its really sickening to me that people have to resort to badmouthing each other over something so stupid. Deal with it..the mods are here to stay...you have a problem leave..no one is making you stay here. Personally...I haven't been around much but every damn time i'm on here this one is always at the top. For fucks sake....can't we all just get along? Damn. and people wonder why this site is losing more and more regs. Its the fact we have idiotic bullshit going on in the forums and spilling over into the chat. This site is for having fun.....I hope you all remember that.

I soooooooo totally agree with my fellow perv....
Mwha to you Lion
Exy Wink

Post mods 
best idea ever, i can only assume the people voting "no" have either been banned once or twice or never go on cam but enjoy insulting people, theres no bigger turnoff than rude people and if cammers want to risk insults they can just accept whispers!Each to their own but we think the mods are here to stay! :D :D

Reply to topic Page 5 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next