Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
UNCUT COCKS
Post UNCUT COCKS 
Ok, who else prefers an uncut (uncircumcised) cock, and why?
I prefer 'turtlenecks' to 'crewnecks' Laughing just cos there's a little more to play with.
They are my favourite chew toys! Wink

I've only ever had one and I will admit, it was different, interesting, and fun. Orally, it gave me a little more to play with and I had some fun with my tongue and lips pushing it back, but he said I was a little rough with it. The amazing thing was, he was able to cum no less than four times in one night! Now that was something!

Post foreskins......Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm 
i love foreskins, i love pre-cum oozing from the end as i catch it on the tip of my tongue before i run my tongue round the head of his cock....tasting and breathing in the amazing smell of real mans cock as you peel the foreskin back and take the whole knob-end and work it with your tongue/ lips and mouth muscles.....i love to feel his cock swelling and throbbing as the moment builds before hands gently but firmly hold your head as he starts to pump his cock into your mouth and throat.....building momentum untill he is fully fucking your mouth and then explodes with gushes of hot cum that flood and coat your mouth with ectasy.....
Mmmmmmmmmmmm i love foreskins and love sucking cock............
happy to service anyone in the nottingham/ east midlands area who needs releif....all races......all ages....disabled/ elderly.

This is mine

Post I LOVE THEM 
I BELIEVE IT IS MORE FULL-FILLING AND YOU ACTUALLY FEEL IT ENGORGE MORE.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1