Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Cum check out our pics n Vids
Post Cum check out our pics n Vids 
We have made a few videos of us fucking and such, also uploaded some pics. But we are looking for comments. I am trying to get her to let me turn up the lighting but she is afraid of bad comments. She is a little chubby, but I personally love it and think shes so hot.
Let us know what you think and comment on our vids and pics for a little encouragment for her.

Post nice job 
let your girl know that there are plenty of us that would love to see more. From what i can see she has an amazing body and would love to see her more active in the videos. If she was she she could get a mask to cover her eyes and have a nick name.

your friend from new hampshire

I have the same problem with my wife. Someday maybe they will get over their fears. I believe that if we appease them a little and take it a little further each time before we realize it they will be so wild that we can't keep up! I have now got my wife to agree to posting vids as long as I don't show a clear pic of her face. That's ok because the best part of her is just a little south (lol) if you know what I mean. My goal is to get her into swinging. I want so much to watch her have sex with someone while I'm doing the same

Ditto to that last comment. We started slow and now she doesn't mind videos as long as no face shots. She even tells me to get the camera out sometimes.

She looks horny and sexy as hell. Get in touch for anything more

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1