Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Are "wife-watchers" closet bi's?
Post Are "wife-watchers" closet bi's? 
Hi guys
My "thing" is watching my wife being fucked but I really would like a MMF. Unfortunately she's not up for it (almost but not quite). I have spied on her a couple of times and I have managed to persuade her to tell me all the gory (that is, wonderful) details of the many affairs she's had that I did not see. I thought that my need for a MMF was to satisfy my voyeuristic side but I really think it is so I can taste another man's cum. I've never managed "sloppy seconds" as she has always cleaned herself up, but I think I really would like it straight from source. I don't think I'm gay, it's just that I seek new experiences. Life would be boring otherwise.

Are there any other wife-watchers out there with similar views who would like a private chat (popeye14@btinternet.com)?

Have the exact needs as you so dont feel alone.

If you want to email me for some chat about your fantasy im on intoitupforit@yahoo.co.uk Evil or Very Mad

have tried to suck cock and liked it, would be nice together with the wife.

hi popeye, just read your post, i also love to watch my wife fucked by another guy, find it a real turn on. we have had 3 sums and what i like is when she sits on the guys face for a good licking out while im at the other end sucking hard on his cock. the best bit is when they cum together, he get a face full og her sweet juice while i get a mouthful of hot milky cum.

we don't do it very often, but I have watched my wife with another man on several occasions. Very hot. and, it doesn't mean you are bi or gay..

Just watching wouldn't make you a closet bi. If you want to suck cock and like it, then you'd be bi in my book. Unless it's in a dom/sub relationship and it's part of you being humiliated by your mistress.

I shared my first girlfriend with my best friend who had just gone through a painful breakup with his girlfriend. Watching the two of them screwing one night, then knowing they were probably screwing again the next morning after I left for work (learned later they did several times!) got me hooked! Wife and I are always on the lookout for a great guy for a mfm!

I love the idea of watching my wife being fucked, and using her creamed holes afterwards.

I like the idea of a man fucking my arse, or sucking my cock - yet I am not attracted to men physically at all.
And since I love fucking womens bums, I suppose I shoudnt deprive myself of the chance of fucking a guys bum.

I dont really care what one calls this kind of sexual variation, but I dont believe it makes me a "man lover", just someone curious for an adventure.
Perhaps we are "varo-sexuals", just guys seeking some variety Smile

It seems there are a few of us. If anyone wants to share thoughts or stories I would be happy to reply to any IM's, but I would also love to see guys express these desires here openly.

My wife has an online male submissive friend who lives a few hours drive from us and she has promised to organise a threesome with her telling both of us what to do - I cant wait!

see ya
Bobishere

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1